My turn.

9:47 a.m.
Instability detected: incorrect model usage

The two had slept bare. Hank had awoken, without his companion at his side.. Which was strange... He actually woke up by himself. "..Conner?" Hank muttered.

Conner was in the bathroom, washing up. He looked at himself in the mirror; staring mostly at his LED. Hank saw him more than just a cyber life android, so he'd like it if he continued that lifestyle. He took hanks large razor from the medicine cabinet-- about to try and pry it off, before Hank called out a bit louder.

Conner looked back, placing the blade down before walking over to Hank, sliding into the bed next to him. "Good morning lieu--"

"Hank." The tired male corrected him, pulling him close. "Enough with the professional bullshit.." Hank softly spoke, before Conner gave a cheeky smile. "...good morning Hank." Conner gently responded.

"Want me to make breakfast?" Conner asked, as Hank shook his head. "No. I'll do it on my own today. I can't become a lazy prick now can I?" Hank said, before giving Conner a loving kiss against his bare neck, then climbed out of bed.

Once he headed to the kitchen, Conner followed, turning on the tv as he took a seat at the table, looking at the channel. "...I've heard someone tried attacking Markus; the human was arrested for aggravated assault." Conner said, looking to the side as he thought about it..

"And? what do you think of it Conner?" Hank asked, wanting to know his opinion.

"...its.....weird. Having the tables turned... Humans getting charged for damaging androids was one thing; a human getting arrested for attacking one of my own for no good reason... Its.. Weird.. it's a good type of weird I suppose." Conner said and smiled cheekily.

"The president is going to have a meeting with Markus, I hope you know" Hank informed him. "And, he wanted to discuss right to marriage."

"Marriage?" Conner asked, having a cute surprised glow on his face.

Hank nodded. "He wanted to get engaged to..some droid.....Simon, I think?"

"Simon?" Conner asked and looked at Hank. "Do you think she'll allow it?" Conner asked happily.

Hank looked back at his surprised face and gave a smug little smile, shrugging. "Likely?~" He said.

Conner's whole world lit up!! It was such a bizarre surprise!!  He hadn't even thought of such a think: it was the perfect next step..

Hank pulled out everything he needed for making himself an omelet: starting to cook. He had.. Never seen Conner so shocked, so excited. It was cute~

As Hank was pulling out a pan and put it on the stove, Conner walked up behind him, wrapping his arms around Hank, hugging him tightly. Hank lightly patted his arms. "Okay okay.. Lemme be. I gotta cook" Hank told him, but Conner ignored.

Conner buried his face into hanks neck, kissing against him softly. "I..wanted to thank you.. For last night." Conner said

"..uh..you're welcome?" Hank said, before he pushed Hank up against the counter, sliding his hands up to grab hanks waist. "And I.. I wanted a turn-- maybe--" the droid said, pressing a kiss against hanks neck. "It won't hurt.. I promise.."

"Bullshit-" Hank said, going to shove him off before Conner carefully started pulling down hanks shorts.

"Damn it Conner!! It's not the same! You're a droid, you can't physically feel it!" Hank spat out in more concern than aggravation.