Good Morning~

:5:47 a.m.:

With conners little breakout a few hours back, it really did have the droid confused...

'Deviants' we're suppose to harm people. But... The droid was already deviated, or so as Gavin proclaimed. Then, something switched, he wasn't himself-- if anything. More of a 'droid'...so.... If a droid acted out in such a manner- then did that mean he himself was a deviant???

"....." He harshly sucked his teeth and rubbed his face, before throwing himself back onto the bed. His LED flickered a slight yellow, then red as he glanced over at his detective he'd put to rest in bed after getting completely knocked out earlier. He wanted to protect him from everything, no matter how much of an ass of a human he was~ he was still and would always be, his human.

He had changed Reed into more comfortable clothes-- it made him think more widely, and he ended up changing out of his suit which... Felt rather nice. He stuck with a completely black long sleeve turtle neck, with sweats he found in the back of Gavin's drawer.

He moved up, resting his head against the pillow and pulled Gavin close. He knew Gavin couldn't have been being completely honest with him. He just.. Didn't know why. But he wouldn't push him too much, seemed he had enough..emotional, issues.

He smiled and rolled his eyes slightly, before wrapping the male up in blankets~

Once morning came around, nearing 9 a.m., Gavin woke up warm and comfortable, but, to a droid staring at him while he slept~

He closed his eyes, still in his tired state, and even tried going back to his calming sleep just to rest against him a bit more. But soon enough he shoved at masons' face. "The fuck are you doing." He grumbled out before sitting up, running his hand through his hair.. He noticed both of their change of clothing, before glaring over at the other.

"Trust me detective, I did nothing to your unconscious body.. You'd know. You'd be sore like yesterday--"

"Shut up!" He shouted out and quickly got himself unraveled from the covers, only to still fall off the bed~

Mason carefully slid out of bed, before picking Gavin up in his arms, walking to the kitchen.

"I'd be happy to make you breakfast, I've noticed you usually get take out in the morning.. This would be rather better for you." He said, but Reed wasn't interested in food~

He shoved at the droid until being put down, dusting himself off. "I don't want food. I want to know what the fuck happened yesterday!"

"..I almost got arrested detective." He said, opening the fridge and taking out a few things.

Gavin blinked, slowly taking a seat as his rubbed the stubs on his upper neck.. "...why would you get in trouble. HES the one that attacked us-"

"We were the ones who kidnapped him." Mason replied-

"Tsh." Gavin sounded. "Give me a break.." He muttered under his breath.. "And I'm guessing they just let Anderson walk on home."

"How about-- we start the day off on a good note? I've read it helps with stress or mental troubles."

"Oh fuck off." He grumbled out.. After a bit of preparations, Mason handed over a type of sandwich. Gavin leaned his cheek against his hand, glancing at the meal, then at the droid. "What's that."

"Manhattan breakfast wrap. We needed something quick to make while also giving you your boost of energy. Eat quick. You have to get into work in approximately 40 minutes.."

"You couldn't tell me that earlier?!?!?" He said and shoved the plate away, running to his room as he threw some clothes on and washed up.

Mason stood there with his hands behind his back, and once Gavin ran back over, he insisted once again to take his meal. "Come on detective, I can't eat it! I made it for you-"

"Well I don't want it!" He shouted.

Mason sucked his teeth, before pinning Gavin against the table, his hands on either side of his waist. "Gavin.." He started. "If you don't take it to go, you're denied the affectionate kisses for the entire day." He said.

Gavin laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah so? Whatever." He muttered..but.....kiss??...Nah. Fuck that. Slowly, he growled out, snatching the wrap as he immediately turned to Mason for the kiss.

Mason smiled, grabbing the collar of his shirt as he pulled him close, sliding his tongue against his lips, then, a soft, warm kiss being pressed against them~

Gavin blushed, kissing back until the other released him. He wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt, before heading out with a crimson glowing face~

"..fhck." He sounded off as he rushed out his apartment. "im..." He started, but didn't finish his sentence as he huffed. "I hate you!" He called in embarrassment from down the hall.

Mason chuckled, closing the door behind him, following after him quickly. "Should I give you public affection as well?"

"Hell no!" He shouted. However, he kinda wanted to know what that was like. But that was okay~ Mason was still planning to smother him outside the house anyway~