Thanks Hank..

2:34 a.m.::::::

Conner hadn't exactly slept- the night he went home. He was thankful Hank did what he could to patch up the bullet wound but.. He was still conflicted, and laid with Hank only until he had fallen asleep to get out of bed.

He sighed and sat in the kitchen, leaning his head against his hand.. What happened??

He bit his lip and looks over at sumo, the gentle giant fluff casually sniffing about conners leg.

The droid blinked momentarily, before reaching down and picking the large animal up onto his lap, letting sumo smother his face and give sloppy dog kisses~

He smiled gently and hugged him softly. "What do you think is wrong with me?" He softly muttered. His LED flickered a light red. He knew exactly what could've happened earlier- he could've shot Hank. And.. There would be no hank---

He sighed and rubbed his face once sumo hopped off him..  He heard the footsteps of the other male, lifting his head as he watched his lieutenant walk into the kitchen with the blanket still around his shoulders as he yawned. "What are you doing up?"

Conner blinked and sighed. "..I dunno." He muttered and glanced away.

Hank walked over and pulled a chair in front of Conner, then took a seat. "..wanna talk about it??" He softly asked.

Conner blinked and covered his face, before slamming his hand down on the table. "I-..I could've seriously hurt you Hank!!-- I couldn't even stop myself! Couldn't move my hands, couldn't!!-..." He stopped himself and closed his eyes. "...I'm sorry..." He softly said.

Hank looked at him momentarily, then pulled him close, rubbing his back. "I know you didn't mean it.. So I forgive you." he replied back in a playful way. Conner teared up, gripping onto his shirt tightly, his light a soft yellow.. Hank.. Forgives him for such an awful action..??

He buried his face against his shirt, blinking away his tears, looking at the light glowing yellow hue on hanks shirt. He blinked momentarily, before immediately jumping up. "My light-" he softly muttered, before quickly getting up and sprinting to the bathroom..

Hank honestly didn't know what he was talking about at first, and turned around, leaning against the chair. "...you smoke??"

Conner ran back and rolled his eyes. "No hank-- my LED-" He quickly said, handing him the razor as he sat down and moved forward. "Out- take it out, please." He said, leaning his face close.

Hank blinked and shook his head. "No way you'll have a fuckin' hole in your head!!" He quickly said.

"No.. Hank.. It'll cover up just- trust me-- just push inward enough until the light pops out-" he softly said.

Hank sighed and grabbed his chin to keep him to the side.. "..fucking androids.." He muttered and clenched his teeth as he pushed the tip of the knife against the side of the LED, before cutting it out, letting it drop to the floor.

Conner felt the side of his head, the spot healing over as he looked down at the chip and picked it up. "..I think this is just more than a light than the manual says--" he muttered and looked it over. "..what if it's also the tracking device?? A-and how androids are kept connected to cyberlife?"

Hank blinked and shrugged. "It's a big stretch.. First part would make sense though- whenever droids deviated, their trackers stopped working- would make sense assuming most deviants removed their LED-" he softly said and smiled. "We'll figure it out together."

Conner gently smiled, before hugging him softly. "..thank you Hank.." He softly spoke, before Hank picked him up and nodded. "Lets get you to bed~" he softly said, pressing tiny kisses against his bots face~

Conner held onto him, letting the other carry him to bed. He got comfortable once in bed, letting Hank smother the life out of him as he slid beside him.

He smiled, gently rubbing hanks hair.. "..I love you Hank-"

"And I love you more.." he said, buried into his neck.

Conner blinked, then pouted.. "Well I... love you most!!"

"Stop fighting me." Hank groaned out and bit his shoulder. "I love you infinitely." He smirked, but, of course Conner had a remark~ but Hank wasn't gunna stand fighting back and forth over is damn I love you crap.

"Well there's still something even greater than the term infinity lieutenant. So, I love you--- mmh!~" Conner moaned out, immediately being interrupted once Hank placed a kiss against his lips.

"...I know~" he softly stated after cutting him off, wrapping his arms around him.

Conner blushed a slight blue hue, closing his eyes as he grabbed hanks hand on his waist. "Mm....good.." He softly muttered, burying his face into Hank's shoulder..

The day might've been... Extremely rocky. But, least the night ended on a rather good note..