Mind vs. Beauty | Kokomi

Dedicated to xXLadyChaosXx

The Universe sure likes to play favourites...

Believe it or not, Saiki Kusuo is your cousin. You know a lot of things about him.
Your name is Y/n. You have a secret you've held close to you for a long time. You never told anyone about this secret, not even your parents. You kept it all to yourself. A power has been bestowed upon you since you were born. Indeed, it is a power that can make you great not simply in terms of strength, but of mind. All the answers to the universe are in the palm of your hand and in the core of your very mind. That's right, you can read minds. Hooray!

For years, you've discovered everyone's secrets. You can easily get information from someone without even talking to them. Actually, your power can exceed beyond that. You can see better from a distance (eyy hawkeye) and you can locate someone and their thoughts even if they are countries away. That's not all. You can see what people dream about in their sleep or what happens in their daydreams. Information varies from person to person but you definitely know the truth. Heck, you'd make a great detective. Speaking of detective, you've just been assigned to a new case. Teruhashi Kokomi. Upon seeing her 'perfect' face, you immediately knew what kind of person she was.

"I'm such a pretty perfect girl! I'm the most and only perfect girl in the world! This girl can't possibly get up to my place."

She was indeed interesting. Plus, she has a poor crush on dear cousin Kusuo. If only everyone can read her mind. I wonder how would that turn out? This should be fun.

"My name's Teruhashi Kokomi. Nice to meet you."

"Uhm, c-can you show me around the school? I'm new here and all..."

"Sure thing!"

Ah, the first act is set. You know, acting innocent isn't your forte but what can you do? You just wanna do a little experiment is all. Nothing harmless. Well, maybe someone's feelings might get hurt but nah! Who cares? You know you don't!

"Oh, T-Teruhashi!"

"Oh!"

All the boys who kept on saying "Oh" down the hallway annoyed you throughout.
You see, she's got this 'anime girl' kind of beauty. If you disregard the glowing part and the 'oh-so-perfect' personality, she could be a pretty decent person. Undoubtedly, she's pretty. The personality just needs a double check. And, oh-

"Oya? Kusuo, is that you?"

"Eh? You know Saiki?"

"Of course! He's my cousin! We obviously grew up together at some point, right, Kusuo?"

I repeat, Saiki is really your cousin. Unfortunately for Teruhashi, she didn't know that. She does her research but she forgot one minuscule detail about you.

"I can't believe it! Saiki has a cousin? Ugh, she knows about him more than me..."

Oh, she was pissed and utterly confused. Now, she has a completely different rival.

"Come at me, Teruhashi Kokomi."

And thus, an unspoken rivalry has begun. And if Teruhashi wishes to have Saiki, she has to go through another family member of his. This one, a female who's not at all laid-back. You will never ever back down, especially to the likes of Teruhashi.

"Kusuo, let's go home together. I wanna visit auntie and uncle."

In this battle, Teruhashi has a lot of disadvantages. First of all, her fanboys all desperately screaming, "Oh! T-Teruhashi!"
Y/n's already gotten to Saiki first and even offered to walk home with him.

Y/n - 1
Teruhashi - 0

"Saiki, do you have time? We need to finish this project."

"Good grief."

One of her biggest advantages; is the fact that Y/n is not in class 3. Thus, giving Teruhashi the upper hand of spending more time with Saiki.

Y/n - 1
Teruhashi - 1

Narrator: So basically, all they do is see who can spend more time with the pink haired boy and who knows him better.

"I lost...!"

Teruhashi dramatically drops to the ground. Y/n rolls her eyes and starts to walk away. Before completely leaving, she looks at the bluenette over her shoulder.

"I won't stop you if you want him. But if he doesn't want you, I'll make sure you stay away."

The glowing girl opened her mouth to speak, but she was not able to bring out a word. The powerful girl smirks in victory, for she has won this time.

"I can't stop my cousin either. If he wants you, that's his choice."

The End.

A/N: Yes, I know it sucks but this is simply a subplot for the next one-shot.

If you wanted a more epic finale, imagine you and Teruhashi having wings.
Teruhashi has angel wings. Yes, that's Tenshi.

You have phoenix wings

And yes, that's Touka.

Here's a Todoroki to make your day better :)