It's His Butt | Kineshi | 2

※ Part 2! Enjoy!

Yes. Now that you think about it, one of the things you love about Hairo Kineshi...is definitely his butt. (GIMME DAT BUTT)

"Good morning, L/n! Are you ready to get fired up?!"

"You're the one fired up, Hairo..."

Tennis. Today's physical assessment is 2 on 2 tennis.

"Don't get distracted this time."

"As if."

It was boys versus girls. The rest of your classmates went ahead. Two people were left; you and (surprisingly) Hairo. Turns out, he wanted to have a one-on-one match with you instead of Nendou. Little did he know, that your secret weapon...

"L/n scores the first point!"

...is the sport itself.

Your parents were both tennis players and their amazing skills have been in your genes. You started playing tennis when you were young. Anyway, back to the match.

"You can do it, Hairo!"

"7-Love."

The score right now was 7-0, with you in the lead. First to reach 21 wins. This is going to be one long match. Oh, more people started watching, by the way. The match was heated, sweat flying everywhere, exaggerated moves, and all that anime sport jazz. But then, came the selling point of this whole show...
The redhead dived down to catch the ball. You got distracted by this.

"Hairo! Your butt!"

(Everybody say it with me; DAT ASS) Everyone was screaming and cheering like crazy. You didn't even realize that you lost.

"20-21. Match won by Hairo."

In the end, you lost by one point. You both got a perfect score in the assessment anyway. Even though he warned you not to get distracted...you couldn't help it. It's his butt. It's been a while since you've last seen it. And yes, that's the selling point of this whole show.

"Good game, Hairo."

"Yeah."

"I'll win next time."

In all his honesty, Hairo didn't expect you to be the hard-working type. You don't even workout nor show any signs of playing tennis. You were really better than him and yet he won by his sheer force of determination and great playing spirit. After that, you were invited to join the tennis club.

"I never knew you played tennis, Y/n."

"It's not like everyone should know..."

After a few days of endless bunny hops and whatnot, Hairo suddenly calls you by first name. This surprised you, nevertheless, as you know your crush is full of surprises.

"Are you okay? Did something happen during your tennis club matches?"

"Nah, I'm just tired. My legs are beat."

He would notice many things about you, things you won't even notice yourself. Although it was silently declared that you are now best friends, you can't help but feel like a stranger to him. You barely know how he feels on the inside.

"Here, let me carry you home. Get on my back."

"E-ehh? There's-there's no need for that, Ha- woah!"

"You can't stop me!"

"Kineshi! Put me down!"

"Nope!"

How did it ever get to this? You were at a disadvantage. You couldn't help but remain where you are. It is like in those Shojo manga. This happens a lot in romance shows.

"Y/n? Ah, she must've fell asleep. Just keep dreaming, Y/n. Little do you know, you get my heart fired up. I lo-"

The End.

"I l-love tennis too!"