Party Quirks

For Animegal1991

Kitatani: Welcome back. If you watched Mahou Shoujo Ore and enjoyed it, I recommend you to watch Back Street Girls. If you're comfortable with seeing panties and comedic suffering. So, we're moving on to a game called Party Quirks. Yumehara, you'll be hosting a party and you'll be guessing the quirks that we gave the other three in those cards. They've never seen those cards before so it's like impromptu or something. I'll buzz each of them in with the doorbell. You can start.

Yumehara: *pretending to be on the phone* Yeah, my dog ate the wasabi.

*doorbell rings*

Yumehara: Hey, Kuboyasu, you're pretty early. Come on in.

Kuboyasu: Thank you.

Subtitle: A Christian who always licks his lips.

Kuboyasu walks past Yumehara and kneels at the (invisible) snack table, all the while licking his lips on repeat. Doorbell rings again.

Yumehara: Hey, Kaidou!

Kaidou: Wow, you're real!

Subtitle: Believes Yumehara is a unicorn

Kaidou enters and looks at Yumehara with fascination. He directs to the top of her head and tries to touch her imaginary unicorn horn.

Kaidou: You're so majestic!

Doorbell rings.

Yumehara: Uh, let me just get the door. Oh, hey there, Saiki.

Saiki: Don't cry, Yumehara.

Subtitle: Yumehara's ex-boyfriend

Yumehara: I'm not crying...

Saiki: I'll be the umbrella to your heart.

Yumehara: Why is my ex-boyfriend here?

Kitatani: *presses buzzer* Correct! *claps with audience*

Saiki: It's so obvious.

Kitatani: Yumehara's ex, if you're watching, you suck. You'll be getting negative seventy points.

Yumehara: And, uh, Kuboyasu is a religious man who keeps licking his lips somehow...then Kaidou thinks I'm a majestic ghost?

Kitatani: Close but try again.

Kaidou: Nice horn! I believe in you!

Yumehara: Oh, he thinks I'm a unicorn. Back there, I thought I had a penis on my head.

Kitatani: Great job. That was the best party ever. Er...I'm giving Saiki 100-yen-man points and 69 points to Kuboyasu. But the points don't matter.

Kaidou: What about me?

Kitatani: I'll tell you later. Anywho, Yarichin Bitch Club is coming out real soon. Stay tuned for more Whose Line Is It Anyway! We'll be back soon!

A/N: I might just make a chapter for 'Family Feud'