Event | Cast + You + Me | 1

The camera pans to whoever is speaking and whoever will be mentioned.

Jori: Yo, minna! Since nobody fucking appreciates me, I'll be your host!

Kitatani: Don't say that, Jori. I appreciate you.

Jori: Aww, thanks! Anyway, let me introduce the guests here today!

Everyone is seated on stools behind a long white table with buzzers in front of each person. The buzzers match their hair color. Saiki's buzzer is pink, Y/n's is (your hair color), Kitatani's is grey, Kuboyasu's is violet, Kaidou's is light blue, Nendou's buzzer has no color. (It's white, I guess?)

Jori: From left to right; Saiki Kusuo, L/n Y/n, Kitatani Hikaru, Kuboyasu Aren, Kaidou Shun, and Nendou Riki. Thank you all for coming. We will be featuring the rest of the cast at a later date.

Everyone waves/smiles as they are mentioned.

All: Arigato Gozaimasu! Otsukaresama desu!

Everybody claps.

Jori: Okay, let's start. First segment of this show is Question and Answer. Press your buzzers before you answer. Okay, uh, first question is; "Who is the 'Best Girl' in the Psi-nan Series?"

Kuboyasu: Teruhashi.

Nendou: Teruhashi-san.

Kaidou: T-Teruhashi!

Kitatani: Mera. She deserves to be fed.

Saiki: Nobody.

Y/n: *doesn't press their buzzer and looks directly at the camera like they're in The Office*

Jori: Ehem! Next thing, raise your right hand as high as you can if you agree; "Teruhashi is beautiful."

Everyone behind set, Kuboyasu, Kaidou, and Nendou, raise their hands. Jori, Kitatani, Y/n, and Saiki all have poker faces.

Jori: "Saiki is the best."

Everyone raises their hands except for Saiki.

Jori: "The Psi-nan series deserves a third season."

Everyone raises their hands.

Jori: Okay, now, take the notepad and the pen placed before you. You will all write and explain your answer individually. Raise your pens if you are done. Here's the first question: "Amongst yourselves, who do you think is gay or lesbian?"

Later, everyone raises their pens and shows their answers to the camera. The camera pans to Saiki's answer first. Next, the camera goes to Kaidou who is offended. He looks hurt.

Saiki: I think Kaidou is gay because he throws like a girl.

The camera moves on to Y/n. (and so forth to each person)

Y/n: Everyone is gay because I think so.

Kitatani: I personally think that Kuboyasu is gay for Kaidou. *smiles sweetly*

Camera pans to an embarassed Kuboyasu and a blushing Kaidou.

Kuboyasu: *clears his throat* I think Saiki is gay mainly because he is surrounded by more men than women.

Kaidou: *still blushing* I called dibs on Nendou for being gay.

Nendou: Eh, I think Kaidou is gay.

Jori: CUT- Wait, we're still live?

*AFTER COMMERCIALS*

Jori: And we are back! Our last segment for this event is...*drumroll please*...Vine Race! The rules are simple. Just be the first to complete the vine audio that our speakers will play. The winner gets anything they want. Oh, and uh, Nendou will not be playing, unfortunately. Anyway, let's start!

The audience cheers!

"A duck walked up to a lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand..."

Saiki: MY DICK FELL OFF!

"Correct!"

Jori: He said it with so much enthusiasm. I bet he wants a lifetime supply of coffee jelly.

"Welcome to bible study, we're all children of Jesus..."

Y/n: KUMBAYAAAAA MAH LORD

"Correct!"

Jori: I hope that wasn't you smoking crack...

"And they were roommates..."

Kaidou: Oh my god they were roommates!

"Correct!"

Jori: I never knew Kaidou knows that vine.

"Get to Del Taco! They got a new thing called..."

Kitatani: FR E SH A VOCA DO!

"Correct!"

Jori: Hehe, I know what Kitatani wants...

"You can't sit with us. Actually, Megan, I can't sit anywhere..."

Kuboyasu: I have Hemorrhoids!

"Correct!"

Jori: Everyone's hyped.

*If you want more vines, comment and vote so that I'll make a 200-part vine book!

Jori: We have our winner! So, Y/n, what do you want?

Y/n: Hmm...

The End.