"I Love You"

"Happy Sugar Life"
(part 2)

A/N: I just realised I haven't updated for a long time holy crap I'm so sorry everyone

Announcement: I will be ending this book soon. I will take a break on November, until I get settled in Canada. Again, thank you for supporting me and this book up until this point.

Now, we move our focus to Y/n's side of the story...which is not at all different from Kusuo's side. Her love for him is more than simply enough.

"Welcome back, Kusuo. Anything interesting happened in school?"

"Not really. Just the usual."

Despite the fact that nothing interesting happens in Kusuo's school, he would still tell Y/n about Teruhashi trying to approach him. Although Kusuo would complain, Y/n already knew about Teruhashi firsthand. She does stalk her lover everyday.

"Huh. I've never heard of glowing trash before."

"I know, right?"

When Teruhashi fainted in school, Kusuo only carried her because he had a heart. He is a kind boy who's willing to pick up garbage, of course. In spite of being yandere, the psychic still had humanity left in him. He was still sane.

"Y/n, do you...uh...w-wanna take a bath together...?"

"Kusuo..."

Y/n loves Kusuo too much. She loves how he would always take initiative, always make the first move. Besides, Kusuo almost never stutters. He's definitely changing, bit by bit.

"Tonight's dinner is curry rice. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure."

Y/n would love cooking for Kusuo, even making coffee jelly for him. Without a doubt, she would do anything for him. And believe it or not, the motherly act had come from Y/n's mother. Although she was a stupid bitch for marrying that irrational bastard, the woman fulfilled her role as a mother.

"Kusuo?"

"Yeah?"

"You're always busy thinking, aren't you? Come lay down with me..."

"I'd love nothing more."

Oh, Kusuo...I too would love nothing more than to be with you for eternity. I would forever be loyal to you, and I would love you. Only you, Kusuo. Only you. No one else should be getting in our way.

The two loved each other from the bottom of their hearts. Despite that Kusuo would notice Y/n's speech pattern change from time to time, it doesn't really matter to him.
Y/n too, would find herself about her boyfriend's constantly changing routine and demeanour. But none of that doesn't matter.

Now, let's get back to where we left off...Will the happy couple let Teruhashi's efforts go to waste?

"I know you're in there, Saiki~!"

There was no response. Everything else was quiet. Everyone held their breaths. On the opposite side of the door, Kusuo found himself in a pinch.

'I registered under a fake name so there's no way she would've found us. She hasn't been anywhere near us either. I don't have anyone's form to copy right now. It'd be dangerous if she sees Y/n too.'

"DON'T TRY TO HIDE FROM ME! I CAN HEAR YOU BREATHING IN THERE!"

Still no response. Only her demand echoed down the halls. Teruhashi's patience was wearing thin. A scowl (uglier than her personality) formed on her face.