"Obvious Choice"

Rosaline568
※ This sucks

※ Special Mentions
zombzhunterz
Katsuki_loves_me
wonpilday6-

"This is unusual of you, Kusuo...but thanks anyway."

A nice Thursday afternoon...Two friends in a sweets shop. It was peaceful...for the time being.

"Coffee Jelly is your favourite, right? I promise to treat you back next time."

And then, the other person comes in. Despite in disguise, the girl notices him right away.

"Oh! Makoto, you're here too?"

"I had free time, so I decided to visit you."

"Really now? It seems you've had a lot of free time lately."

"Of course. I'd give anything to spend my time with you."

The girl wasn't completely oblivious. Throughout the years that she's spent with the two, she noticed everything.

"Oh. You're here too, glasses."

"Oh, yeah?"

She knows that the pink haired boy is a psychic. But for some unknown reason, her mind couldn't be read by him. And that's somewhat of a good thing...

"Why are you here?"

"Because she's my best friend. Duh."

Best friend, huh?

Every guy can't have the guts to confess because they're afraid of rejection and being friend-zoned. Moreover, who would want to destroy that connection between them?

Ψ Ψ Ψ

"Stop going near Teruhashi Makoto. He's just a big-time pervert. What's more, he's disgusting and wants to marry his sister."

I know that, Kusuo.

"Stop talking to that glasses. He's weird...and he stalks people too."

Is that all you can say about him, Makoto?

Ψ Ψ Ψ

"I love you."

It's unfair. Why do you only have to choose one? Can I not choose instead?

"Who will you choose, Y/n?"

It's either him or him.

Makoto Ending

I've known Makoto (and his sister) for a long time. Even though I was younger than him, he always made time for me. He would visit me when I'm in the hospital despite his busy schedule. I support him as an actor and even watch some of his shows.

"Nice work today, Makoto."

"Thanks, Y/n."

Makoto had started dating me just the other day. Although he can be busy with acting, he still has time for me.

"You love me, right? I mean, despite all my flaws..."

"Of course I love you. If I didn't, then I wouldn't have chosen you."

The End.

Kusuo Ending

"I choose you, Kusuo."

Of course, he was my obvious choice.

Kusuo, being my neighbor throughout my whole life, had always stuck around through thick and thin. We were never in the same school till we reached high school.

True that he wanted a quiet life, but I know his heart beats loud and longs for something...

"It's you, Y/n."

The End.

Plot Twist: Y/n-chan was a werewolf all along. She can sense what people are feeling...

※ If I don't update within more than a month, it's either I'm grounded or I killed myself. (I wanna die, okay)