Find Her

"Hey John! I brought you a picture!" Anthony smiled walking into his room. John jumped and grabbed the photo while smiling running his fingers across the Polaroid. It was a photo of them at the beach. Kate was smiling while he was kissing the side of her face. He reached for a piece of tape and pressed the Polaroid on the side of the wall. "Can you bring me another one tomorrow?" A smiling John asked turning to Anthony who pulled a chair up next to his bed.

"I-uh. Can't come tomorrow. Or the rest of this week. Candy and I are gonna go find Kate."

"Oh ok. That's good."

"Do you wanna know why we're gonna go find her?"

"I guess."

"John. She's pregnant."

"Oh. From who?"

"You." John froze staring at Anthony and began running his fingers through his hair. A kid? She's gonna have a kid? He thought to himself. "Oh no. This is all my fault." He began crying, pulling his hands up to his face. "God, I told her to move on without me. Geez Anthony she's too young to be a mom. I'm too young to be a dad. This is bad. This is my fault. She's gonna hate me. Does she hate me?"

"She doesn't know she's pregnant, John. She went to the hospital a couple days ago and they told her she wasn't pregnant, but they mixed her blood results up with another Viverette."

"Oh my god. Anthony you have to find her. Please." John pleaded grabbing Anthony's hand. He nodded hugging John before leaving. John felt terrible. If he wasn't drugged out this wouldn't have happened. Pulling his shoulders to his chin he rocked back and forth hoping he could shake his worries away.

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" The bar chanted as Kate slammed the seventh shot glass down. Screams erupted throughout the bar as the girl next to Kate fell back, barely finishing the shot. She was given about one hundred dollars in betting money and drunkenly made her way out of the bar. Reaching her car she tripped and fell to the ground. "Kate!" A voice yelled. Looking up she saw Candy and Anthony. "Anthony she's bleeding!" Candy quickly said as her head immediately began to bleed. Lifting her up, Anthony placed her in the back seat of the car taking his flannel off and wrapped it around her head. Candy took off and quickly paid the taxi that had brought them here and sprinted back to the car fumbling with the keys.

"Drive woman!" Anthony quickly said as he saw the bleeding was starting to leak through the flannel. The car sped off quickly too the highway. "How's she doing?" Candy asked as she put the turn signal on. "Ok...She hit her head pretty bad." He mumbled rolling the sleeves of his long sleeve up while leaning back into the leather seat. The silence felt like it could last forever.

Slowly pulling into the hospital they both helped Kate out and were immediately greeted by paramedics who took her away. Sighing Anthony sat down in the hospital waiting room noticing his girlfriend was standing with her arms crossed looking worried. Smirking he raised his foot, kicking the back of her butt. She turned around looking tired and he opened his arms. Slowly walking towards him she sat down in his lap mumbling into his neck, "I'm so tired."

"I can take you home. I'll come back and wait-"

"No it's ok. I'm gonna wait." She mumbled making Anthony smile as he placed his chin on top of her head. Chad, and Flea arrived worried. "She hit her head?" Chad asked and Anthony nodded. He placed the sleeping Candy in the chair and motioned for Chad and Flea to follow him outside. On there way out he lit a cigarette and said, "You can't let Candy know I told you this. She's pregnant. They mixed her blood results up and she's actually pregnant." Fleas jaw dropped to the floor as he made eye contact with Chad. "Oh shit." Chad mumbled lighting a cigarette. "Johns the dad?" Flea asked and Anthony nodded making both Flea and Chad sigh, "Fuck."

"Where am I?" Kate gasped looking around noticing the needles in her arms. "Your in the hospital. You hit your head." The nurse smiled rubbing her fingers across her head. Suddenly everything was starting to come back to her. Shit, she thought to herself thinking of the pain she caused. Her reflecting was interrupted by Candy running into the hospital room and hugging her exclaiming, "Kate!" She hugged back feeling Candy's tears leak through the paper gown she was wearing. "Hey! Your best friend is here!" Anthony smirked walking into the room with Chad and Flea. She smiled waving when a nurse came back in saying, "I forgot to tell you. Congratulations!" Raising an eyebrow Kate asked, "What are you talking about?" The nurse laughed and smiled, "Your pregnant, silly."

Feeling the eyes roll to the back of her head Kate's face grew really pale as her head hit the pillow. "Oh my god she passed out!" Candy freaked out as several other nurses came into the room trying to wake her up.