Stuck Together. Literally.

"Fuck, I'm out of breath." Kate heavily breathed while running along the track. She smiled to herself, as a cool breeze  traveled its way across her skin giving her goosebumps. "Not bad! Six minutes and fifteen seconds!" Toni smiled as Kate sighed while grabbing her water bottle and continued it down like there was no tomorrow. Toni continued, "Thanks for coming with me here. I get lonely sometimes."

"Yeah. No problem. Your very happy today?"

"I can't help it! Look what John got me!" She held her hand out and Kate gazed down at the diamond ring exclaiming, "Your getting married?"

"What?! No! It's a promise ring. He promised to be mine through thick and thin."

"Ohhh." Kate sighed. A part of her was thinking, thank god. This relationship seems like it's getting rushed. They met a month ago.  The trip back to the hotel was silent. Opening her room door she was greeted to Kurt sitting on her bed while flicking through the tv channels with Dave, and Krist.

"Ew. What are you doing in my hotel room." She teased putting her bag on the table while pulling a chair up to the tv.

"Anthony was nowhere to be found last night. So I figured he sleeps in here. Sorry." Kurt sighed while leaning back into the bed, before asking, "You got a boyfriend?"

"No."

"Hm. I don't know why, but I felt like you had one."

"I don't like to talk about it."

"That's fine. Anyway how's our future hotel rooms coming out, 'interior decorator'."

"Fine. They would've been done already if you would've just let me know you would be joining the tour."

"Yeah, but what would be the point? I wouldn't have gotten to surprise you."

"Please. I've had enough surprises in my life."

"Were we a good or bad surprise?"

"Depends on how you look at the situation."

"What?"

"Just kidding." She laughed before Krist asked, "Where have you been? You weren't here last night."

"I slept at Toni's apartment."

"You have quite a relationship with someone you just met."

"So? I just met you."

"Fair point."

"Where's Candy?"

"I don't know. We didn't see her or Anthony last night."

"Hm. That's weird."

"Anyone wanna come help me find them?" She asked while fixing her ponytail. Standing up Kurt yawned while slapping her back and leading her to the front door. Walking through the empty hallways she decided to break the silence by asking, "You have a girlfriend?"

"Yep. Courtney."

"Cool."

"We have a kid too. Francis Bean Cobain. She was born a couple months ago."

"Aw. What's it like being a parent?"

"Terrible. I mean I love my kid. But you get it...I guess? I'm used to just thinking about myself. Now I gotta think about my kid when making a decision."

"I understand what your saying. Even though I don't have a kid. I was supposed to. But then I suffered a miscarriage."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I think I'm way too young to have a kid, but I also wanted to raise one? I don't know." The two froze in front of the janitorial closet door that was slightly open. They saw a foot sticking out of it that sent shivers down both there spines.

"Alright. Let's start betting. Five bucks it's a dead body." Kurt smirked turning to her.

"Five bucks it's Candy, and Anthony." She smirked back. Hesitating to pull the door open, Kurt quickly yanked it open. The two slowly peeked there heads to Candy and Anthony sleeping on the floor. Her back was pressed against the wall while his face was pressed into her stomach, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Damn it." Kurt sighed while digging into his pockets and handing five dollars to the smirking brunette who was dancing in the hallway.

"Should we wake them?" Kate asked while taking the money.

"Eh. Let em' sleep. Wait...I have an idea." Kurt laughed while picking up the duct tape that was hanging off of a rusty hook. He bit the plastic covering off and began taping there wrists together along with there ankles. She stifled a laugh thinking about how pissed they both were gonna be when they woke up. Watching Anthony stir Kate coughed, "Kurt! C'mon!" Putting his hands up in surrender he laughed running down the hall with her.

"Here. Friendship bracelet?" He asked holding the piece of tape out. Laughing she held her wrist out and he quickly slapped it on smiling, "That's gonna hurt like a bitch when you have to pull that off." Shoving his shoulder the two made there way back into the hotel room.

"Morning, guys. Where have you two been?" John asked while watching Kate and Kurt enter the room laughing. "We went to go find Candy and Anthony." Kurt sighed hissing at Dave who grabbed his ankle.

"Where were they?" Krist asked while raising a brow.

"Uh-" Kate began to say before Kurt squeezed her hand and interrupted, "We couldn't find them." Krist raised a brow while studying them for a second. Meanwhile Johns eyes were fixated on Kurt's hand entwined with Kate's. Shaking his head he looked away making Dave who was observing the situation raise a brow in confusion thinking, he's dating Toni. Right? Why is he looking jealous? Kurt is with Courtney. Doesn't he know that?

"Morning beautiful." Anthony smiled looking up at Candy as she stirred. Right as she began to lift her arms and and yawn she snapped, "What the Fuck? Is this duct tape?" Anthony frowned noticing there hands were taped together. He quickly stood up and noticed he was pulling her up along with him. Quickly falling down, he made her head slam back and hit the wall. "Shit! I'm sorry!" Anthony exclaimed as his hand immediately flew up to the back of her head. Groaning she swatted his hands away and mumbled, "Whoever did this used the whole damn role of duct tape. Why?" Anthony laughed and smirked, "Guess your stuck with me."

"That's not exactly a bad thing." She smiled leaning in to kiss his lips.