Confessions

"Good morning! How's he doing?" Kate asked the nurse holding the brown paper bag that consisted of stale donuts. "Better. He's sleeping at the moment, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind waking up to your pretty face." The kind hearted nurse teased before directing Kate to Johns room. She was worried about him. After being told he stormed out of his therapy session had her confused while thinking, What made him storm out? Maybe I can ask. Turning to the nurse she asked, "Is there a way I can find out why John stormed out of his therapy session?" Shaking her head no the nurse sighed, "Sorry the therapist wouldn't even tell me. Maybe if Johns feeling better you can ask him? He'd tell you anything..." Opening the door to his room she quietly said, "Here you go."

Walking into the dark room she saw him asleep under the covers. Slowly closing the door she smiled walking into his bathroom while fixing her hair. She was nervous. She was afraid to tell him she had a miscarriage. Kicking her shoes off she slid under the covers next to him hugging her frail arms around his waist. Placing her head on his chest she closed her eyes feeling his warmth. I feel like a jerk. I kissed Dave. Why did I kiss Dave? What is wrong with me? Many of these questions ran throughout her brain.

"I love waking up and seeing you here." She heard Johns groggily voice croak as he leaned foreword kissing the top of her head. Rubbing his fingers across her waist he pressed his face against hers smirking while his hands slowly made there way to her stomach. "Hey. Your stomach went down." He frowned confused, opening his eyes. Watching the tears roll down her eyes he quickly said, "H-Hey! Did something happen? Are you okay?"

"I-I had a miscarriage. I went to the hospital last night. I kept feeling all these pains-" Kissing her passionately he stuttered with tears in his eyes, "I-I love you. You know that, right? Baby or no baby I still love you. I want to take care of you...I know it's hard being stuck in here but I'm one step closer to getting clean. And if that means I'm gonna get closer to you. I'll do it." Pulling him in for a hug she lightly cried into his shoulder. What happened to us, John? She thought herself as he swayed while hugging her. They hugged each for what felt like forever. Hoping they squeeze all there pains and sorrows out.

"Can I ask you a question, John?" Kate mumbled as he nodded pressing a kiss against her temple before mumbling, "Mhm."

"How come you left your therapy session? You had me worried." Fuck, John thought to himself while biting his lip. How do you tell your girlfriend you cheated on them? This is probably gonna go one way if you tell the truth. She'll brake up with you. I can't lose her. Shrugging he sighed, "The therapist was weird. He kept repeating the same questions. It got frustrating so I left."

"Oh...ok. Just don't storm out next time okay?
I like to call you." Nodding at her remark his hand slowly made there way up her thigh. Leaning back into his chest she stared up at the ceiling as he watched her face. Kissing her neck he mumbled, "Kate...I need you." As he began kissing her neck she chuckled, "I'm right here." Chuckling he turned while hovering above her and smiled pressing his forehead against hers while saying, "I know your here, silly. You know what I mean..." Really, John? I just had a miscarriage, she thought to herself before saying, "I'm not really in the mood, John. Sorry." Turning over he shrugged, "Yeah, I get it. It's fine." The door opened to reveal the nurse who smiled, "John...Someone is asking to see you. They weren't on your visitation list, so you have to meet with them in the waiting room. Kate can come if she would like too." Nodding John rolled out of the bed while scratching his head.

"I'm gonna take a shower really quick." John smiled closing the bathroom door. Hearing the shows faucet run Kate sat down on his bed adjusting her shirt. Watching him walk out with the towel around his waist she laughed, "Is it an important guest? You never shower when I come and visit." Laughing he ruffled her hair before continuing, "I don't even know who it is. I at least wanna smell decent." Quickly getting dressed he held his arm out and she smiled grabbing it while saying, "What a gentleman. Oh shit! I forgot I got you donuts-" He quickly kissed her lips interrupting her and lightly tugged her along with him in the hallway. Cutting through the courtyard they both let out a relieving sigh feeling the nice breeze. John waved to all the nurses and doctors walking by catching Kate by surprise. She teased, "Look at you. Being polite." Rolling his eyes he squeezed her hand opening the door to the waiting room for her.

Looking around in the empty waiting room she shrugged turning around saying, "I guess whoever it was left." Suddenly feeling someone push her aside she gasped looking at the woman in a tight red dress pulling on Johns shirt while snapping, "Remember me, John?" Looking at the shocked expression that was plastered across his face Kate raised an eyebrow and stuttered, "J-John? Who is this?"

The girl with long brunette hair snapped around snapping back, "I'm Kate. Who are you?"

"I'm Kate. His girlfriend."

"Breaking news, honey. I screwed him on tour. And the reason I'm here," she turned to John snapping, "Is because I'm pregnant. With his child." Tears refused to leak from Kate's face as she looked up at John snapping, "Y-You cheated on me?" He stuttered "I was drunk and I thought it was you-" Her hands began to turn into fists as she snapped back,

"Fuck you, John Frusciante. You got me and her pregnant. You didn't even think of telling me this? I payed for your mistakes. I payed for you to be in rehab because I actually felt sorry for you. Now you get what you deserve. Have fun with her because we're over." Turning on her heel she ran out of the building as tears streamed down her face. Violently slamming her car door, shut she violently stepped on the gas pedal pulling out of the rehab center. Sobbing to herself she thought, what the fuck just happened? Pulling into the very sketchy apartment complex she marched up the steps while frantically knocking on the door.

"I knew you would come running back. How much do you want? It's on me." Bill devilishly smiled.

"Whatever it takes to erase my problems."