Chapter 6: The Caring Side

Beam

For the 3rd time, I was literally dragged by my almighty friends, for 3 fucking consecutive days. As for that reason, I don't know about them. Both like to torture me and are pleased by my torment, that is why I'm starting to think that they're sadists disguised as my 'friends'.

Why do I let them drag me like that? Simple, because I don't like to attend their practice and see that person who makes my heart all giddy and shit. They threatened me that they'll expose my deepest darkest secret, and that secret is: I've never kissed a person on the lips, meaning, my lips are still virgin, and as an all known Casanova prince, I still believe in true love. Yeah, quite embarrassing, and they happen to know about all these. So, I am forced to comply to their demand since I don't want to be the laughing stock of the school. My reputation will be damn broken!

Sighing for the nth time soon after I parked my car near the practice hall, Kit grumbles about something and as usual, I decided not to listen to him, probably since he's in 'that' time of the month, if you know what I mean.

"Beam!" A sudden SLAP on my head awaken me from my limited time of freedom. Remind me to get my revenge later okay?

"What?! I hate you kitty!" I whine then massage my head, not forgetting to give him my thunder-bolt-releasing eye contact to him.

"Yeah you do." He said matter-of-factly. "What are you waiting for? Get out now!" And he dares to order me, inside my OWN car! Hmph! Grumpy kitten! I look at him unperturbed while I squint my eyes.

"This is my car Kitty, why don't you go ahead first then I'll follow." I suggest, forming an evil grin inside my head.

"No thanks. I know what you're thinking Beam, I know you'll escape." He said bluntly whilst crossing his arms over his chest. I sigh defeatedly then went out of the car, crossing my arms as I wait for Kit to do the same, with his signature sly smirk.

Where are those nongs that would tame my friends, do I have to wait for 1 more year for them to be tamed?!

"Move your ass now Beam." Kit ordered as he signals me to walk to that dreading place I call hell. Well, there's many places I call hell, and that includes the practice hall.

And so we, rather I, started the journey towards the practice hall, where I could see my prize waiting outside, waving at me with his gummy smile. Did I really thought about that?

"Just you wait Kitty, next year, I'll make sure N'Ming tames your annoying attitude." I mumbled, loud enough for him to hear and that was intentional.

"What did you say?!" He shouted whilst blushing. And with that, I taunt him more.

"I said, next year, N'Ming and N'Yo will tame you guys, so I can finally have some peace in my life. Besides, I'm pretty sure he'll do you then and there." I teased and as of cue, his breathing become erratic and his eyes are flashing daggers at me. Uh oh! The little kitten is becoming a lion, I mean a cub! 😂✌️

He started charging at me in which I 'happily' ran for my life, running with full speed with an angry cub chasing behind my back. Once I stumbled upon someone who I don't know who, I immediately hide behind his back, since I know that his back is broad with the amount of muscles his arms contain, so it is definitely a man.

"Asshole Beam come here!" Kit yelled and I just make faces at him, while we circle the person in between us. Kit tried reaching me using his hands, but I'm quick to avoid his attacks whilst I drag the person's neck for protection. Once this game of ours in done, I'll thank and apologize to this person.

"Just you wait you bastard! When I get my hands on you, I'll make sure you experience misery for days!" He proclaims and I roll my eyes in return.

"Do it then, we'll see! If you can reach me with your cute hands~" I taunt him more, which makes him more aggravated as he release a darker red color evident on his face.

"You shithead!" He started reaching for me once again, and with that move, I started running outside the hall while Kit is tailing behind my back, eager to send me to misery. I once again hide behind our victim's back and circle around him, with one goal in mind. Not to let Kit touch me or I'll face his wrath.

"Okay, game's over you two! Stop it now so we can finally practice!" Ging's voice erupted and we finally halt from our actions. Thank God!

"Everyone, go inside now!" He added and people started evacuating the area to go inside, outsiders may come inside as long as they don't disturb the practice. And with that, Kit finally gave up and I raise my fist to succumb to my victory. Kit started walking away, and left me alone behind our victim earlier.

"Er...I'm sorry about earlier. And thank you for shielding me from that cub." I shyly said. He turns around and turns out he's the person I least expect to see today, talking about bad timing!

"It's fine, it's fun to see you guys being so playful." He chuckles afterwards, making me blush from embarrassment. How many times do I have to embarrass myself in front of him?! Stupid me!

"And the cub you're talking about, is it Kit?" He asks, and with that, I started laughing also.

"Yep, at first he's cute like a kitten, but when he gets angry he turns into a cub. I can't say he's a lion or any other feline, cause he's not fierce and all, makes him more cute and fun to tease." I answered and we both laugh at my statement.

"I'm sure he'll kill you when he hears that." He added, making me shiver from the thought.

"Uh huh! True dat!" I agree then release a conscious laugh. I'm soooooo dead!

"Then, I'll get going now, or Ging will go ballistic." Forth release a smile afterwards, which I smile in return.

"Okay, thanks for earlier. See you-"
I was cut off when I felt something small but heavy hit my head, making it hurt so bad.

"Beam!" Forth shouted and started to panic. I touch the part where I was hit and hissed in pain not long after. Looking at the source, I saw the cub sticking his tongue out and waving his middle finger at me. I glare at him and touch my head once again to check if it was bleeding.

"Are you okay?" Forth asks as he held my chin and tilts it to one side checking my bruise.

"I...I'm fine. It just hurts a little." I assure him, giving a smile.

He tilt my head down till I felt his breath on my skin. Not soon after, I felt a chill down my spine by the time he's blowing my bruise. With the proximity of our body and faces, it is impossible not to blush. I just stood there for almost a couple of minutes till I felt him distance himself a little bit. I breathe a lungful of air when I notice I forgot to breathe normally during those 2 minutes.

"Are you okay now?" He asks as he looks at me straight in the eye, I became conscious and avoided any eye contact. I nod my head slowly and calmed myself down so I can finally face him.

"Y-y-yeah..." I stammered, and all of a sudden, he grab my hand and drag me inside the hall. Which obviously made me curious and embarrassed! I'm holding his hand and his body is so close! I can practically smell his alluring scent! Did I just say alluring! I'm so doomed!!!

Everything happened so fast, once I've recovered from the emotional rollercoaster earlier, I just noticed that he brought me to a mini clinic and the nurse is currently treating my wound. Forth was long gone since he have to attend practice, which he reluctantly agreed to leave me. Kit on the other side is guilty at the same time concerned, when the nurse is done treating my wound, Kit came and apologized for his actions earlier.

I, of course, accepted his apology and apologize in return. Now, we both are okay with each other, and we have to treat each other meals, I have to treat Kit lunch for a WEEK, while he treats me dinner for 3 days. It's unfair but it's better than to continue teasing each other and hurting one another, right?

Besides, I have forever to tease him 😏