Chapter 13: WHAT THE HELL?!!

Beam

It's time!

To sacrifice my own body!

For someone who is the epitome of the devil.....

Forth himself.

Urgh! Why does that sound so weird! And NASTY! *internal vomiting*

Anyway, what the hell are you guys thinking?!!

Moving on, I actually did not know what the hell happened and it turned out like this, and I mean, Pha dragging Kit and I to this weird location, where it is full of mountains and we can 'embrace Mother Nature' as what our idiotic friend had said.

And here we are:

[Baan View Khao Homestay @ Kaeng Krachan]

I have nothing against Mother Nature and mountains, I mean I love them, but the fact that I get to stay and sleep with Ai'Forth in one tent is a big NO for me! How can they do this to us?!!!

*Asks God*
WHY?!!!!!!!!!!

Enough of this bullshit! Time to get my shit done. As I was turning my head, I suddenly bumped into something hard.....

Shiiiiiizhsidhvsjd!!!! Hard as in Forth's chest.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!

"Careful Beam. Someone might POUNCE on you later." The idiot in front of me said, making me roll my eyes and blush a little....no blush at all..I mean..

"Careful who you're speaking to Ai'Forth. He might be a psychopath and kill you later while you're sleeping." I remark.

"Ohooo~" He cooed. "It's okay for me to be killed when the one that will welcome me in heaven is a lovely angel named Beam."

Damn Ai'Forth! So smoothhhh! I want to smash your face on the ground!! Arrrghhhh!!

"What? Cat got your tongue? You are blushing too right now." He smirked, I punch his chest and glare at him.

"How can you be sure you're going to heaven?" I ask.

"How can you be sure I can't take you to heaven?" He retorts.

"What the hell does that mean?" The only answer I get is a wink from him. Ewwww!!!

Wait! What the-

"Damn you Ai'Forth!" I yelled as I chase him around hoping to punch his face, and of course, he speedily ran leaving me behind panting.

Damn! I haven't had any exercise since I've stopped sleeping with girls.

~
"Okay everyone, please gather around." The head of this gathering yelled which captured all of our attention. The Moons and Stars of different faculties are already moving to at least get a seat and not sit on the grass. It's a camping site of course, what do you expect?!

Kit and I just stayed inside his tent and talked about random things, mostly backstabbing our other friend for bringing us here.

Oh, I forgot to tell you. The tent is only for for 2 persons, as much as I want to have Pha or Kit as my tent-mate(?)....is there even a word like that..?....anyway, none of them chose me because they're jerks. 🙄

"Be careful later na~" Kit cut my line of thoughts, I look at him with confusion.

"Huh?"

"Sorry, Pha and I decided that it's better for you and Forth to 'get together' so it can help in your 'relationship'." He explains, and the fact that he's using his hands to draw imaginary quotation marks also irks me.

"WHAT?!! You guys were planning this all along?!" I half-screamed-half-not, I couldn't really raise my voice since they're still having some kind of orientation or what, I was being considerate despite wanting to kill my bestfriend in front of me right now.

"Well sorry, it just happened. Forth's been really persistent about courting you, it's annoying!" He sighs in frustration.

"Awww~ are you guys jealous?" I ask playfully. Kit shakes his head and sighs.

"No, he bothers Pha and I the most, it's annoying! I want to have some peace, PEACE!"

"What do you mean he bothers you and Pha?" I ask in confusion.

"Well, for a start, before he got your number, he persistently called and texted Pha and I to give him your number. After he got what he wanted, he wants us to guard you or something. I swear it's killing me!" Kit whines afterwards.

I click my tongue and look at the direction where Forth is sitting. Damn that guy! It's been 2 weeks since he gave me a flower, and each day gets even worse! He became bolder after that night, he constantly nags me everytime and it stresses me out, just like what he did earlier.

"Good luck." Kit whispered once again, in response, I just rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you!"

"Maybe you." He retorts with a smirk.

~
"Finally~" I giggled as I lay my body on a bed like ground...does that even make sense to you....anyhow, I can finally rest my aching body after so much walking which was 'ordered' by our bullshit boss.

"You seem awfully tired despite barely doing anything." A voice spoke just above me.

That's a lie, I walked and stood, a lot! That's not considered doing nothing!

"Shut up Ai'Forth! I'm tired." I respond still not looking at him.

"Suit yourself. Night Beam."

"Night."

A/N: I miss writing and updating 😢 Sorry if it's not sweet like what you expect. Forth's POV next chap 😉

Happy Valentine's Day ❤️😊