Chapter 25: I'm Kidnapped?

Beam

Hmmm~ Where am I?

The moment I opened my eyes, I was inside a room. An average looking room, with things and all, however, I don't know who the owner of the room nor how am I inside it.

What's the last thing I can remember? Let's see...

There was white smoke coming from the squishies, engulfing the whole room with smoke. Before I can run nor call for help, my surroundings became dark and I lost consciousness.

Shizerjshskskf! Am I kidnapped?!

"Good morning."

W-what? Where did that sound came from?

"Look up Mr. Baramee." The voice announces and I follow the instructions. My sight landed on a small black box that looks like a speaker or some sort.

"Yes, you are right. This is a speaker."

Shiya!! The person behind those speaker can read my mind?!

Jeeeezzzuzzzz! So creepy!!

"Once again, you are right Mr. Baramee, I can read your mind."

Okay, I'll just not think.

"You can do that, but-"

Without letting the speaker finish, I immediately bolt to the door and hastily exit the room.

In a matter of seconds, I'm already running around the house looking for a possible exit. Gladly, I saw a staircase not long after and headed downstairs.

Shit! Why is this house so big?!

I was already on the ground floor when I saw a door.

There!

I run as fast as I can, but before I can touch the handle, I was thrown back few meters away.

WHAT THE HELL?!

A force field?! Really?!

"You see, I already anticipated this to happen. There's no escape now Mr. Baramee."

"What the fuck do you want from me?!" I yell at no one in particular. There are speakers plastered on different corners of the house, I actually noticed them since earlier.

"Hmmm~ Let's say you're my bait."

"I'm not a worm." I reply sarcastically.

"Obviously." At the back of my mind, I can imagine the person rolling his/her eyes. "I needed you to lure someone."

"And that person is?"

"The God of the Red String."

Forth?! What do he/she want from him?

"Don't worry, you'll know soon."

Urghhhh! I slowly stand and sit on a chair near me. Glancing down, I saw that the red string is missing!

How did that happen?!

"Hey you! What happened to the Red String attached to my pinky?" I ask.

"I removed it. So you won't be traced by anyone." He replies sounding arrogant.

Who is this person? What is she/he?

"Soon Mr. Baramee, you'll know soon."

I'm tired of hearing that. Urghhh!