Chapter 21: The Past is Past, Let's Move On

Beam

"Last question, if you're the god of the red string, then what is New and Tay?"

"New is the God of Peace, while Tay is the God of War." Forth reply nonchalantly.

And here I am, mouth wide open due to too much information. I think my brain will explode soon!

"The fuckk?!! God of War and God of Peace?! Are you kidding me?!"

"Hey, you said that was the last question, why are you adding more?" Forth squinted his eyes and looks at me accusingly, I roll my eyes and pat his shoulder...harshly.

"No, I have more questions...come to think of it." I mumbled the last part but he still heard me.

"Well, go on." He said before shifting his position and crossing his arms.

"What is your real name?"

"Forth."

"Why did you told me a fake name when we first met?" I ask accusingly, crossing my arms in return.

"Can we leave this topic for another time? I think you have too much information in your brain now." He tries to escape....and he did. My eyes squinted before I gave him a nod.

"If New is the God of Peace and Tay is the God of War, how come they're close? Shouldn't they be enemies?"

"They're faen." Forth answers whilst smiling. What in the world?

"If Tay is the God of War, does that mean he starts wars?"

"No, there are many of them, Gods of Peace and War. New and Tay happens to be here in our country. Both of them need to stick together or it'll be chaotic." He replies honestly.

"Our world is already chaotic, what difference does it make if Tay is separated from New?"

"Not really sure, Tay said that himself. Haven't really seen them being separated, maybe Tay's just possessive."

"Saw them being separated when New came to Love's house. He said Tay had something to do." I reckoned. He just shrugs and looks in front.

"So, what happens in other countries? Why do they experience war?" I started to become serious.

"Like I've said before, they also have God of Peace and God of War in different countries. It's just that their God of War is dominant and s/he doesn't have good relationship with their God of Peace, that's why." He explains. "Sometimes, it's all about choices you know. Humans tend to chose the easier way out, that is why they are in trouble most of the time."

"Mmmm~ I think that will end our discussion for today." I blurted out-of-the-blue. He laughs and looks at me.

"So, have you forgiven me yet?" He asks as he puts his hand under his chin.

"...Yes." I reply with a smile. He smiles back and moves closer to me, he was about to hug me but I stop him before he did.

"Hey! What are you doing?! No need to be touchy touchy." I reprimand, he looks dejected so he moves away from me.

"Thank you Beam." He suddenly blurted.

"For what?"

"For giving me a chance." With that, I became a blushing school girl.

"I-I didn't." Fuck! Why the hell did I stutter?!

We are suddenly engulf with a comfortable silence, none of us decided to speak...not until Forth did.

"Do you want to watch some movies?" He asks, I nod my head furiously. Staring at the flowers for too long is kinda boring, truth be told.

We were then escorted by his familiars, who turned into humans as soon as Forth and I stood up, to a room upstairs.

Come to think of it, since he's a god, I was expecting him to live in a temple. But damn! This house is amazing! It has a modern feel to it, plus Forth got a library, a pool and a theatre room! Even a gym!

I swear, it looks like an ordinary house on the outside, but the inside is simply amazing!

Once we reach the theatre room, Blue and Chloe left us. Forth allowed me to chose a movie, and when I did, I was extremely excited.

We started watching the movie, with the familiars in dog forms, with some snacks like popcorns.

~
After the movie, I decided to go home so I could take some rest. Forth offered me to sleep in his house, but I politely declined.

Before bidding goodbye, he said something.

"Always be careful Beam." He warned.

"Why?" The stubborn me refuses to heed his warnings.

"I haven't explained everything to you yet, but I will if the time is right." I only nod in confusion, wanting to go home and rest.

"Just be careful." He reminds before patting my back.

"Yeah yeah, I know." I soon then left the house.

~
It is Monday morning, and it's not a good morning. The fact that I was almost late in my class plus the fact that we're going to have a sudden quiz worsens my mood.

Pha and Kit keeps on bugging me, asking if I'm okay. I faked them a smile and ask in an irritated tone, "Do I look like I'm okay?"

Kit kept on blabbering whilst Pha is just listening, whatever they are doing, I don't give a fucccc-

It was finally second period when the teacher announced something we least expect. Everyone was confused and a lot of gossips and murmurs followed after the sudden announcement.

That is, a new student transferred to our department, and it's already the 2nd semester.

"Quiet everyone, the new student is here." The teacher called our attention and we were forced to look in front. There standing is the new student. Who looks like he came out from a manga or anime, and I'm not kidding!

"Hi everyone, I'm Rain, nice to meet you. I hope we get along." The new student introduces himself and the girls in my class squeal.

'Oh my, a new student, how exciting.' I thought to myself...sarcastically.