Chapter 11: What?!

Beam

In the end, we DON'T have a plan. So how should we deal with this problem? Simple. Do nothing.

And here I am. Sitting somewhere inside of P'Pick's University, waiting for my shitty cousin to arrive. I was sitting on one of the benches near a building when I saw one cute boy walking his way whilst humming a playful tune. I casually stand and approach him since I can't seem to take those dimples out of my mind, reminding me of someone I know with the same height or smaller than him if I'm right.

"Excuse me khrub." I call for his attention, he looked at me with puppy eyes and flashed a polite smile.

"Do you happen to know a person name Pi-"

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" A familiar voice disrupt my conversation with this adorable creature. Of course! He's the servant of the devil, P'Pick. He jog his way towards us and raise an eyebrow specifically to me.

"Well hello there P'Pick. I've been waiting for you for 20 minutes now." I said sarcastically while facing him, arms crossed.

"Hey, why are you with my cousin?" The servant ignored my presence as he asks the cutie in front of me.

"Aww P. I didn't know he's your cousin." Cutie whines which make him more adorable. I want to keep him as a pet, if that's possible.

"Whatever Ai'Rome. Just go back to the club room now." P'Pick orders...? Wait. What is happening here? Am I missing something? There's something fishy about these two.

"Tsk." The shorter boy clicked his tongue. He turns to me with a gentle smile on his face. "I'm Rome by the way." He smiles as he offered a handshake.

"Beam." I simply stated while shaking his hand. Ooooo~ his hand feels like touching a baby. So smooth and soft! Is he actually a guy?! From the looks of it, Rome can actually be a girl! I'm not even kidding!

Wait! Why am I questioning my sexually right now?! I'm straight for ghad's sake!

"Stop with the handshake and let's get to business!" The rat barked cutting my reverie. Damn him! I retreat my hand and smile gently at Rome.

"Guess we'll get going then. See you Ai'Rome." I said whilst waving goodbye and dragging my cousin by his shoulder.

~
"What's the deal between Ai'Rome and you?" I ask while grabbing the chair and sitting on it, putting my hands on the table and cupping my cheeks afterwards.

"That's P'Rome for you." P'Pick corrected which made me ultimately shocked.

"WHAT?!! That cute boy is older than me?!" I shouted startling many customers inside the cafe. I nod my head apologetically at them since they gave me weird glances.

"I know." He sighs as he looks at me with boredom.

"You do know what you have with him right?" I ask, peering at him a little.

"Shut up!" He said as his mood worsen. Not my fault.

After a moment of silence as we wait for our food to arrive, the food finally arrived!

I start digging in since I've been hungry before seeing my stupid cousin, I even forgot to take some snacks with me.

"Still about it huh?" The person in front of me spoke finally breaking the awkward silence between us.

"Yeah. Can we do something about it? I really don't want it P!" I plead even if it's not my nature to plead, but for the sake of my sanity.

"Look Beam." He sighs as he looks at me seriously. "I know you're against the thought of dating a guy but just suck it up will you? I mean- look at me." He stated frustratingly.

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one going to be fucked." I said that loudly which earned us nasty looks towards our table.

"I know. Why don't you just give him a chance Beam? Maybe, it'll turn out better than you expect?" He suggested. Urgh! I hate him!
Shrugging with a pissed expression, I decided to ignore him since I know he can't help me at all! Going here is a bad choice after all.

After finishing my food, I abruptly stand and gather my things.

"I'm going ahead." I uttered and dashed out from the scene. Driving my way towards my school as my mind is clouded with mixed emotions, I can't help but sigh every now and then. What am I gonna do? Ignore Forth or confront him? Choosing the latter is the best option for now, I heave a deep sigh knowing the possible outcome.

~
"Hey. How'd it go?" Kit greeted as soon as he saw me. I sigh and slump my body beside him. Too many things to process at this rate.

"I guess it didn't went well." He said nonchalantly, I just gave him a simple nod. 

"I'll have to confront Forth....I guess..?" It turned out as a question since I'm not quite sure of my decision also. Besides, a few more minutes and the Moon and Star practice will officially end for the day.

As the minutes passed, a dreadful feeling keep on creeping against my stomach, and my mind seems to explode from overthinking. Alas! The time had finally come! The Moon and Stars of different faculties can be seen loitering around the area, indicating that the practice has ended. I gather my courage as I execute the inhale-exhale exercises to calm my nerves.

A gentle tug of my pinky brought me out of my exercise as I saw them walking towards our table. Pha was beside Forth who is beside the other Moons who became our drinking buddies also.

"Hi Beam." Forth greeted alongside with his gummy smile that made my stomach feel many emotions I can't quite decipher.

"Hi." I greeted back as I flash a hesitant smile at him, glancing towards my bestfriends as they quirk an eyebrow at my actions. I was bitting my lower lip as I hesitated to say the words to escape the prying eyes.

"Can we talk somewhere? Alone?" I finally blurted out the words itching to come out. Forth was taken aback as his mouth was slightly open and a surprise expression is painted on his face. Nodding his head as I stood up and dashed some place where I think we can talk privately. He silently followed me as his hands were tucked under his pockets.

Making sure that the place is far from prying eyes and that no is around, I instantly pause causing Forth to stumble a little bit forward before he compose himself once again. I breath deeply before turning to him while looking at him with guilt.

"Look Forth about your con-"

"You don't need to worry about it." He cuts. I look at him confusedly as I patiently wait for some sort of explanation. "I guess I just can't hide my feelings anymore that's why I said it." He added.

My face started to heat up as I can feel how embarrassing this conversation is for us, well, for me atleast.

"It's okay, I'm totally cool with it. To wait.. I mean." He added as he slowly step forward, as I instinctively move backwards. "You're straight for heaven's sake. I'm sure you were surprised when I confessed to you out-of-the-blue."

I nodded bashfully, eyes on the ground.

"Look Forth, I don't think this would work out." I uttered softly, making it NOT seem like a rejection. "I'm sorry." I added as I bow my head in an apologetic way.

"I forgive you." He responds immediately, which made me confused as hell. "But cutting the string is something I can't forgive."

I literally froze.

"W-what?" I ask in disbelief, did I hear him right?!

"You heard me right Ai'Beam." He confirmed which made my skin tingle with an unpleasant feeling.

"How d-did...you .....know?" I stuttered as terror crept inside my body.

"Let's say I'm not normal my dear Beam." He replied.