Chapter 9: Hints Everywhere!

Beam

Playing with Chloe was the best! I never had that much of fun for a long time!

Driving back to the practice hall after dognapping my now precious Chloe, with a sleeping Kit at my back, I maneuvered the car to the left as we enter the gates of the school.

I immediately rush to the hall, where I think they are waiting. I admit, we were kinda late, just about an hour or so.

Parking my car at the available empty space, I immediately turn off my ac and wake Kit in a not-so-friendly way.

"Ai'Kit! Wake up! Pha's gonna kill us!" I yelled while shaking his body nonstop. He automatically sit up straight and brush his hair with his fingers.

"Damn you shitty Beam! This is all your fault!" He exclaims. I roll my eyes in response.

"Yes, I know. Hurry up!" I ushered him as I take Chloe in my hands and left him in my car.

Abruptly halting my steps, I cower slowly as I can feel the intensity of Pha's evil aura with matching glare striking through my soul. 5 meters away and he looks like he's been waiting for me to be killed, which is somehow true though.

"Shiiiyaahhh." I heard a panting Kit mumble behind my back, it seems he was able to cope with me despite those short legs of his.

Slowly walking with baby steps, I approach him while holding Chloe tightly in my embrace. If Pha happens to explode and throw me somewhere, I would literally throw Chloe at him. I'm sorry, but I have to do this.

"Hi...Ai'Pha.." I greet him as I slowly take a step towards him. He has his arms crossed and put on a defensive look.

"WHERE.THE.FUCK.HAVE.YOU.TWO.BEEN?!" Our tall friend bombarded, emphasizing each and every word,making us lower our head in submission.

"Uhmm....." Kit stuttered. "We....lost...track of time.." Kit answered. That is so true! We were having so much fun that we forgot the time.

"Yeah right." He sneers. "AND MAKE US WAIT FOR AN HOUR?!! Why are you guys so irresponsible and inconsiderate?!" He yelled.

"Sorry." Was all we could utter as we were filled with remorse.

"Just..." Pha sighs. "Return the dog okay? I'm tired of all your shit." He said, we nodded and I timidly approach Forth who is sitting alone on the bench.

"Ouh. You're finally here." He said as he looks at us. Damn Forth! Why do you have to smile despite what we've done?

"Sorry for letting you wait..." I said while handing Chloe to him. "Here, Chloe must have missed you." I added still feeling remorseful about earlier.

"It's okay, atleast she had fun." He receives the dog and pauses for a while before looking at me once again. "How about you?"

"What about me?"

"Did you miss me?"

Whaaaaatttttttt?!!!!! The actual fuck?!!!!

"*coughs* I'm here you know." Kit's voice startled me, and with that, a red color started to appear on my face due to embarrassment.

"Hi Ai'Kit!" Forth greets.

Damn it! Why can't my body move?!

"So.....*coughs* anything I need to know?" Kit interrogates.

"Hmmm~ nothing much." The evil guy replied. Stupid Beam! Why can't you still move?

"You sure?" This shitty friend of mine wants to know something, and I don't understand Forth either.

"YOU GUYS AREN'T DONE YET?" Pha yells capturing our attention, as he approach us.

"Good, Ai'Pha is here too." Forth suddenly stated, making me more anxious.

Urrrghhh! Why do I feel something is gonna happen?

Once Pha is standing beside Kit and I, Forth flashes a smile at us.

"So I want to ask permission from you guys." Forth started.

"Permission for what?" Pha asks.

"Permission to court your friend Beam." He replied.

Hearing those words made me become stiff as a rock and immobilized.

A/N: Sorry for being inactive for almost a month, life's making me busy.