Just say it | John Seed

John Seed x Injured!Deputy
You find yourself weak, tired, and out of willpower.

"Oh, Deputy..." his voice crackled through the television set, waking you from your nap and alerting you to John's presence on the tv. "You've stolen from us, from the father, and you still have not chosen to say 'YES'. You plainly refuse to answer the calling, you choose to try and help the sinners, but Deputy answer me this; you try to save everyone, but who is going to save you?"
Your eyes shifted to the floor as you huffed. Standing and shutting the tv off, only to hear the radio whir to life,
"You cannot save everyone, Deputy..."
He was messing with you now. He wanted you to feel guilty and it worked. You knew you couldn't save everyone in Hope County from these psychopaths, but you could save some of them, and that is better then nothing.
It wouldn't be long before a Peggie caught you and tossed you to John's feet because if they could get John's calls through, they definitely know where you are.
You already had bloodied clothing, a weak stature, and no ammo; nor medical kits. It wouldn't be worth fighting with them because you knew you would get killed and what good would you be to the resistance if you were dead?
You knew it was in your best interest to just say "yes" and be done with it. You could probably use this to your advantage though, but it would be likely John would see through your lies.
You eventually made your way to the door, pressing a hand to your side, and slowly peaking out the door. It was like you had expected. Damn Peggies everywhere. They knew you were dangerous, armed trucks lined the driveway, and more Peggies and Cult VIPs where watching the little hut you had taken shelter in.
They had likely followed your footprints and blood that you neglected to cover the previous night. They had followed it right to you, they could kill you if they saw it fit, but if you were to come out willingly they'd take you to Joseph or even worse, John. Either way you knew there would be immense pain and suffering either way. Boomer and Nick Rye where god knows where, and it wouldn't be a good idea to contact Armstrong in your situation. So you made the decision, and slowly opened the door with your foot, one of your hands rising above your head as they began to shout and holler at you. Some of them were wary of your actions which made you proud of yourself and others had started to approach. When they took note of your injury they had started getting violent and shoving you to see how you would react- only stopping when you let out a strained plea. Your body hurt as one zip-tied your hands and forced you into the back of a cult van. You were met by two others who looked to you with hope in their eyes, only to realise in fear that you'd given up.
By now your friends were dead, Hudson, Pratt, Whitehorse, and even the Marshal seemed like distant memories to you.
You hoped Pastor Jerome would show up to save you, but he would have no idea where you were.

The Seed Ranch was the last place you wanted to see. You had liberated it and then the cult snatched it from you again. You hadn't been there when they needed to be saved. You were destroying silos and killing cultist, too blind to see that people needed you, but it was too late for that. You could already see John leaning over the railing of the second floor, watching, and waiting. The two other members in the back with you had looks of terror when you didn't struggle to get free, or when you didn't spit in a Peggie's face for grabbing your arm. You were constantly being grabbed when you would trip on your own feet or when you fell to a side, constantly getting kicked and pushed to stand up again. John watched, amused at how weak you were, his smile fading every time you fell and stood up again. You were determined, but broken. John knew he had managed to twist and contort you until you gave up, the wounds, and limited supplies being your breaking point. He watched you with a smirk before turning and re-entering his home, coming to greet you at the door. You could only watch him as he cupped your cheeks and smiled, kissing your forehead, and letting a chuckle escape his lips. You could smell aftershave on him, a smell you craved to have on your own body, as you wished to be cleaned from the metallic copper that clung to your own nose.
"Hello, Deputy..." His voice was clearer when he was right there, it wasn't calming like Joseph's, but it wasn't nerve wrecking like Jacob's. It was calm but threatening, it made you feel like he'd snap your neck if you disobeyed, but would reward you if you were compliant. You watched as he caressed your cheeks, it made you want to melt into the affectionate feeling it gave you, and he knew. He knew how he could manipulate you. He knew you were to weak and broken to fight him anymore.
"You've come home..." he paused, "willingly." It rolled off his tongue like venom, the word 'willingly'. You only stared at him and he removed his hands, leaving your cheeks cold and lonesome, "I didn't think you would do such a thing, how sad you've given up on your fellow resistance members." He smiled when he watched your lips tug to a scowl,
"I haven't." Your voice was rasped and weak, so the statement sounded more like a pathetic plead.
"So... Will you confess your sins, deputy?" You stared at him with doe eyes, regretting your decision to give up. John took the hesitation as a no, and took your neck in one of his large hands, "Deputy." He was growing impatient as the fifth minute drew by, "Just say it." He watched as you opened your mouth, your voice rasping out a word you've grown to hate.
John's face turned to pure joy when you said it. His hands raising to the air in tight fists, "YES!" He was purely in victory as he shooed the Peggies off, dragging you to a couch, and forcing you to sit down he pulled up a separate chair.
It took merely an hour for him to understand your broken words, but he concluded one sin, Wrath like before.
He had watched your body shake when he spoke of it. He shook his head and smiled at you, "You've done so well, Deputy..." he offered a hand to you, "Go and wash your body and I will mend your wounds and save you from your sin, because you can still be forgiven." Your hand rested in his as he helped you get up, "You can trust me, you can trust the Father and our God..." he led you to the bathroom, "I can cleanse you from your sins, Deputy..." his lips met your cheek and then your nose, he let go and started to run a bath for you, "All you had to do was to just say it." He rose again and pulled you towards him, "I can protect you now... You can stay with me and I will make sure you never hurt again... you just have to say it..." his lips met yours briefly, "Just say it..." you looked at him for a moment, he could kill you if you declined, but if you agreed you would be under his protection, perhaps even from the rest of his siblings. "Deputy..." he closed his eyes, waiting. "John... I can't...Do that." His eyes opened again, anger filling them, "And why not?" He was now angered, "the resistance..." he shook his head, "No. There is no resistance now. Just say it Depu-." You cut him off,"[Y/n]...It's [Y/n]..."  he raised a brow at you for a moment while you softly laughed, "Yes." His smile returned at the word, "I'll atone for my sins..." you were tiredly staring at him as he kissed you again, making your face tint red, he smiled against your lips and broke away, leaving you to bathe yourself in peace.