Alpha | The Seeds

Omegaverse Seeds x Reader

•Introduction•
Upon entering you could already smell them and they smelled so good. You were sure they could smell you too from the weird looks you were getting from them. Your entire body raked and shivered when you cuffed the man who seemed to not like shirts, but either way you did it. Boy was that a mistake. Now you were shooting people without a second thought, only when you went to a piece of the county did you smell it again.
•••
Joseph
Despite the fact you knew it was a mistake, you went searching for the smell that made you quake so. It wasn't quite a heat time of month, but that doesn't change that you could smell them. You were shocked to be lead to the shoreline where you and the Marshal had crashed only days before and he was there. The man whose fingers brushed against yours when you cuffed him. Your feet were rather loud, but it really didn't matter in this moment. His own hands were behind his back and they fell to his side when you hugged him, you knew he knew why you had sought him out, and you could feel that he was proud of you, and no words had to be said. Your Alpha was a cult leader, but that changed nothing. You both stood there like that for a moment before be twisted in your grip to wrap his arms around you and pull you into his chest. His body warm and inviting. Days and months would go by and you would learn that he wasn't as terrible as they had made him out to be.
"Despite what you have done, you will be forgiven and you will be saved."
•••
Jacob
You knew he was Alpha right when you saw him. There's no one that would deny that. The thing is, you were horrified of being his Omega. It was he that sought-no, Hunted you down. Your body jerked you awake when you felt the gravity beneath you disappear and that's when you got a good look at his face. Scarred and blue eyed, a typical Alpha. His hands were rough, but he was careful with you. He got you home quickly and about as soon as he got you in and got you settled down into his bed you were asleep again. He watched you in a bit of disappointment, but either way there would be plenty of time for that later. He made sure you were asleep before he left the room; Only returning when you woke with meat and food for you. He didn't offer you a shower or anything, but you were granted his military jacket to wear in the Veteran's centre. Jacob liked to watch you when you pulled it on or when you would whine at him to let you cuddle up to him, after all, it was really cold in his office.
•••
John
You had to seek him out. He seemed to hide from you, but that didn't mean his smell would lead you to him. He looked surprised when you showed up at the bunker, fighting like a dog to get in. He watched you fight for a long time before he came to calm you, taking your hand and dragging you back to his small room in the Bunker. He had taken the time to just stare at you as you both laid there together and you confessed while resting there with him. You confessed your Wrath and your Pride, and a multitude of other sins. John's hands liked to wander as you spoke to him, but you didn't mind. You took the time to tell him that you had slept in his bed at the ranch for the past days and he chuckled at you, shaking his head, and kissing your cheek and mouth before nuzzling up into your neck. You shivered against him when he stroked your back, pressing kisses to your face and neck, but you assumed that it would become a frequent thing with the both of you. In the end, you said Yes wether you liked it or not.
•••
Faith
You didn't have to seek her out. She sought you out. It had been early morning when you flinched awake and stared at the woman in front of you, but you relaxed so quickly in her presence. Her hold was inviting and you took the invitation. Your face ended up pressed into the crook of her neck as you breathed her scent and her yours, she could feel your body shaking in either happiness or completeness. Your eyes rested well for the first time with her beside you, your body doing what it could to make sure the Alpha was comfortable, while she made sure you were comfy. Her hands rested on your hips sometimes, but they would often move somewhere else to pull you closer to her. Her eyes were always soft on you while you slept in her arms, she seemed to want to watch you as you slept in her arms, despite her arms being so small; Even if she was smaller then you, she knew that you were her Omega and she took that as a sign that there was still time to pull you into Eden's Gate.