Serphents | Seeds

•Request•
How are the Naga! Seeds in a relationship?
Dark Naga Seeds?
•••

Joseph
Joseph is a cobra-like Naga, with deep brown scales and lighter scutes.  He is very gentle with you and likes to wrap himself around you when he sleeps.
He's very calm, but he will hiss if you rub his tail the wrong way.
If you have any questions about it he would gladly answer them, he understands nagas are not the most common creature to stumble upon.
His body is rather large, and comfortable to snuggle into. He thinks it's adorable when you curl into him, just as he does to you.
He would make a nest for you; even though you likely don't know what it's for.
John
John is a very long mamba-like Naga. His scales  are a dark grey and his scutes are a shade from Light grey to white, the Inside of his mouth is black. He is rather rough, but calmer then his brother Jacob. He's sweet and loving and likes to hold you close to him.
He lets you pet his tail in whatever way you want to and when you both sit on the couch he likes you to use his tail as a blanket [despite how cold his body is]. John would be stumped if you had questions for him, but he would easily put myths to bed for you. He likes you to be wrapped in his tail whenever you can be, wether it's in bed or at church.
He likely already had a nest prepared for you when he found out you were going to move in.
Jacob
Jacob has a large, Boa Constrictor-like body. His scales are a deep brownish-green with darker spots, his Scutes are a yellowish-orange shade.
Jacob is very dominant and protective towards you. He is careful with how he lets you lay on him and how he lets his tail lay on you. His body twitches to the heat of yours a lot, though he would prefer you to lay near his chest then his tail. He finds it sweet of you to be gentle with his scales and how you watch your step so he doesn't get hurt. He would never bite you or bare his teeth at you, and he knows his teeth can be intimidating.
He probably wouldn't make a nest for you, but would let you make one how you liked.
Faith
Faith has a thin body, and resembles a pied ball python. She has white, brown, and dark brown scales with white scutes.
She loves it when you pet her tail and loves you to cuddle her. She doesn't mind if you step on her tail, but if you do she'll be a little hurt, but will brush it off as an accident.
She would never bite you on purpose.
She is very gentle with you and she won't wrap her tail around you unless you asked her to.
She is very soft and she does tend to press herself into your body for warmth.
She had her own nest and will let you sleep in it with her, as she doesn't mind sharing it.

DARK

Joseph
Joseph is very possessive of you.
He bases most of his skill off of manipulating you, but if it comes to it, he isn't opposed to poisoning [biting] you, just enough to cause you to become sick and weary. He would bound you to the nest he made for you and would refuse to let you leave his side.
He would force you to sit in his lap and stay with him.
John
John is more violent, extremely possessive and he easily becomes jealous.
He is not opposed to biting you several times to get you to behave, though he always has anti-venom on hand. He'd make you let him curl around you, constantly, and will sometimes squeeze you to get a point across. He doesn't condone disobedience either.
Jacob
Jacob is very aggressive towards you, squeezing your body to get many points across at the same time, and bounding you to nothing but your nest. He would bite you more often, though he lacks venom. He would keep you nearby as well.
If you tried to run from him he would bite you again.
He doesn't condone disobedience, much like his younger brothers.
Faith
Faith is very patient with you.
She trusts you.
But if you break that trust you'll find yourself so far in the bliss you wont be able to escape. She would constantly batter you about leaving her- the only person that loved you-
She knew how to get under your skin and she does it all the time.