Pets | The Seeds

.What you get when you ask for a furry friend.

Joseph
Bunny
Joseph knew you would want something bigger, like a puppy or a kitten, but he needed something small and quiet that wouldn't bother him. He'd pay to get it trained to use a litter-box if he had to, but he did most of this before he presented it to you. It took it a while to grow and warm up to Joseph, but when it did he finally chose to present it to you. It went better then he had thought, with you taking it from his arms and already beginning to stroke it's warm fur. You had thanked Joseph repeatedly for it.
Jacob
Puppy
When you asked Jacob for a pet he was reluctant, but either way he would get you something. He wasn't sure if you would like the little scrappy puppy that he had picked out. It was small and it was slower then the rest of its family, but it was rather tough. When you saw it you about screamed and scared the poor thing. You had instantly went to petting what fur it had and kissing its little pink nose. Jacob had smirked to himself in a sort of achievement and chuckled when you forced him to hug you.
John
Ball Python
When you first started dating John, he made it very clear he didn't like animals that shed. He had explained that the fur gets everywhere on everything. So when you asked for a pet you didn't expect something big. You were wrong.
John had presented you with a full grown male ball python and you had almost squealed when you found it in his room. He felt a sense of pride that you liked it and he went on to say that you weren't supposed to find it, it just got out of its cage. Either way you had encased him in heavy kisses for what he had done.
Faith
Kitten
Faith already had a kitten, but when you asked for another animal she wasn't apposed to it. She would happily get you a kitten to hold. She wouldn't keep it a secret that she was going to get you one. You would have to come along to get it so you could pick out the one you wanted. You would end up holding Faith's hand and dragging her through the store and laughing at the animals you saw. It was mostly relaxing for the both of you; a break from all of the drama with the cult.