Softly | Joseph Seed

Naga! Joseph Seed x Deputy
[VERY short one-shot]

Joseph smells of old books and ink. By now you were accustomed to the smell. Even when the smell encased you, even when he pulled you into the grasp of his body. You quickly learned that you had no option, but to let him hold onto you and do as he pleased. His voice could send shivers down your spine and the fangs in his mouth could force you to submit with a grin.

Joseph's hand rested on the small of your back and you knew it was an act of dominance. His blue eyes pierced holes into you, but you found yourself giving him a drowsy smile. He didn't seem so intimidating now that you had pretty much snuggled up underneath his arm for what seemed like the hundredth time today. His body only twitched towards the heat of yours, his chin resting atop your head.
He would stay awake at night to kiss your forehead and lips, always giving you the affection you desired.
He loved you; he told you every day too.
When his work was too much he would let you lay in his lap until he calmed himself down. He was thankful for you, being there for him.

His interactions with you were always so sweet and calm. He did bite you sometimes, yes, but that was because he was spooked- right?
It didn't matter much to you anymore.
All that really mattered was that you both loved one another.

Yes, the bliss in your system made it hard to understand the true danger you were in. Joseph was constantly on you, hissing in your ear when you moved, snarling when you quaked in fear.
That's all he wanted.
To make you obey him.
Both him and his siblings.