You're Okay | Seeds

In which the reader has Hypochondria.
The fear of having a serious disease, while mistaking things such as bodily functions for something worse.

Joseph
Joseph was a little confused when you came to him upset. He had taken the moment to calm you and when you explained to him what was wrong, he had no problem explaining it was perfectly normal.
Joseph would become curious about the behaviour, so naturally he would want to learn about it; he'd discover you had a fear of diseases, so you often would react to simple things badly. This was perfectly okay to him and he would gladly do everything in his power to help you get through or over it.
Joseph is of course supportive of you, if you're afraid of something he won't question why, but he'd help you through anything in any way that he possibly could.
Jacob
Jacob wasn't to confused when you cried to him; he was more concerned if anything. Jacob would eventually read up on it and once he knew he wouldn't bat an eye at you for most things. He would let you tell him about it of course, but he wouldn't feed the idea that you may be sick- not in a million years. Jacob would probably pay mind to anything wrong of course, but he'd make his own conclusions to what could be wrong and of course, he would get one of his men to check you and make sure you were okay. Jacob wouldn't be too curious about the ordeal because it isn't much of a thing that bothers him unless it is truly bothering you, and if it is he'll let you get checked out right away.
John
John is probably the least understanding out of each Seed siblings. If you panic, he will panic too. John is likely to roll his eyes at your worries, he'd only get you checked out if he himself saw something wrong.
He wouldn't grow curious as fast as his siblings, in fact it would take him forever to understand how you felt. He'd likely comfort you in the ways he knew how, letting you have something like a baby aspirin to calm you down for a while. He doesnt like to see you upset in any way, but it can be hard for him when he doesn't understand; when he does find out, he may think the fear irrational and explain to you that you're perfectly fine.
Faith
Faith doesnt mind you telling her anything, she loves it actually, but when you get upset she worries heavily. When you voice your fears to her she would listen intently to you and she would find out what your fear was so she could support you. She would do anything you wanted her to do and if that meant going to a doctor she would gladly take you to see a doctor. Faith wouldn't judge you for being afraid because in her eyes its perfectly normal to be afraid and cautious of diseases.