Starved (Rewrite) | Joseph Seed

So the last version of this was kind of all over the place so I rewrote it for ya'll. Possible trigger warning, Joseph might be a little OOC.Warning, Spoilers!
You felt sick to your stomach, the biting of it was getting to your head, and honestly? It hurt.
As of now you wished Joseph would come and end your misery- just put a bullet in your head. He wouldn't have to deal with you anymore. Joseph usually came to feed you canned beans or a can of ravioli- it depended on the time you supposed. Your body was achey as you moved to adjust again, your back popping in several locations.
It gnawed at you that it may have been your fault that the world was on fire, but what could you have done? There was no way you could have stopped it from happening. If anything you felt thankful that Joseph had saved you, but at the same time you loathed it entirely. Joseph had saved you even though you had killed his siblings and taken Eden's Gate from him...
Honestly you wanted to shout for him to come to you- maybe with a can of food for you. You wished to stretch your legs and back, but from the amount of time you two had been down there he had came in every 12 hours and helped you to stand up and walk around the room for a minute. He had even been gracious enough to move you onto the bed. The only thing he hadn't done in the past two weeks was feed you or visit you. You had began to worry that maybe he had died and you were stuck there to starve to death.
In reality you could swear that you could hear him lightly humming. It drove you crazy at times, but other times it was the most comforting thing on this Earth. It took you a while to manage you shift up again, your legs stuck underneath the blankets as you sighed, moving your attention to the clock. You weren't sure if it was AM or PM, but you knew you weren't tired- not yet at least. Your hands shifted against the cuffs as you heard the shower start to run.
That's something you wanted at the moment- a shower... you were dirty and there was already dirt and blood under your nails and on your face. You waited for the water to shut off and almost as if on cue your stomach clenched again. It made you squint your eyes because of how bad it hurt. Your eyes wandered to the door as you opened your mouth to shout for him, only getting a weak sound before you opened your mouth again and squeaked it out again. It took you a moment to reach a good sound to call for him. When you did it didn't take long for his familiar steps to start to come down the hallway.
His form appeared in the hallway, he looked so clean, and groomed. His whiskers were shaped and fixed and his hair was pulled back into his casual man-bun. His skin was clean- not greasy like it used to be. He was only in his black trousers and socks [There's no need to wear shoes in the bunker]. It was rather cold in the bunker, so him being without a shirt bothered you just a little. He was standing with his usual posture, but what caught your eye was the silver can in his hand. Filled with beans more then likely, but it excited you to see it.
Joseph could tell you had began to get hungry, after all, he did it on purpose. He needed you to trust him and this was a way to do it.
He hummed at how eager you were to get the spoon, humming when you whined at him because of how slow he moved. He looked pleased with you, his hand coming out and pressing against your cheek. He took note that you flinched, but quickly accustomed to the warmth of his hand. He watched you for a moment, just observing before standing up and moving to un-cuff you from the bed, which afterwards you pulled your hands in-front of you and rubbed your wrists, wincing at the soreness of them. It didn't take long for Joseph to offer you a hand to stand up. You knew what the gesture was for as he used it often and took his hand to stand up. Stretching your back and arms, bones popping and cracking all over. Joseph had went back to watching you before giving a soft smile- it wasn't like the one he had given you when you had both gotten here, but it seemed genuine. Your attention when to him when he pulled you into a tight hug, his breathing matching yours.
"You can go shower if you'd like, (Y/N)." His voice was still as calm as it had been the day you met him, and you nodded, looking up at him.
"Well I reckon I look like an opossum... So that would be a good idea." He gave you a small chuckle in response to your joke. He tried his best to make you see him as a friend, not a foe. Either way he let you bathe yourself and brought you a set of clothes. You could tell they were Dutch's because of how they smelled, it about made you cry right there, but Dutch was old anyways... Yet you could remember the hatred you felt towards Joseph in the moment you realised what he had done. You felt clean now, your nails no longer hand blood under them, and you took the time to clip your nails and brush out your hair. Even rubbing lotion into your arms and neck. You took note of how tired you looked in the mirror, sighing as you exited the bathroom; Only to be stopped by another one of Joseph's hugs and a kiss being pressed to your forehead. You could hear him mumble a few words before lifting his voice a little,
"Yes, you may be a opossum, but you're my opossum."

1040 words