Home sweet home

I was driving down the road me and the girls are moving I couldn't stand to stay in Mystic Falls so I moved closer to my friends. Love was drawing in her SketchBook and Lizzy was reading a book on poetry. I looked in the mirror and smiled at my daughter's they had a warm and loving heart. I just couldn't let them be around all that nonsense. It's just me,the girls,and my besties Kate,and Meg. We pulled up at this mansion that was beautiful it should be a place to call home until the girls grow up and start to understand life a little better than healing flowers and butterflies. I turned off the car and walked to the trunk. "Wow it's looks better than I imagined."Love said "cool where's my room?" Lizzy asked "Why don't you girls go upstairs and see." I suggested the girls ran inside the house while I was getting the boxes and bags.

Took me just about an hour to get those boxes I was so tired. The girls were in the playroom and I was unpacking the kitchen so I can make breakfast in the morning. I didn't feel like cooking tonight then I started on the girls room and I did mine last. When I looked at the time it was now 6:15. I grabbed the phone and called for pizza. I had ordered a cheese and pepperoni pizza the girls may be alike,but they eat different things. I was getting ready to get the girls when I heard a knock on the door. I speeded downstairs to see who it was. When I opened the door I saw Kate with a box that was small but square. "Hey girl here you go welcome to New Orleans I brought you a pie."She said "Thanks come on in I was just about to get the girls but now that you are here you can watch them. They're in the playroom."I said she nodded and vamped speed to the playroom. I walked out the house to a pizza place. When I got my pizzas someone stopped me. "What are you doing here?"A woman asked "Rebekah."I stated "Caroline it's good to see you. You've changed a lot why are you in New Orleans? She asked "I'm visiting the area with a couple of friends so. Look I have to get these pizzas home,but it was nice seeing you again." I said and walked off.

Mikaelson
After Rebekah saw Caroline she went back home. "Guys you'll not believe who I just saw." She said sitting down on the couch next to Kol. "Who might that be Rebekah?" Elijah asked "Miss Caroline Forbes."She stated Klaus eyes widened "Is she still hot?" Kol asked the others looked disgusted. "What's she doing in New Orleans?" Klaus asked "I don't know she said she was visiting the area with her friends. I think she lied this blonde is up to something and I want to know what." Rebekah said then Freya walked in the living room. "What's happening?" She asked "Well it seems to me that one of niklaus lovers are back."Elijah said "Why" "We don't know but if she came the way to New Orleans there has got to be a reason."bekah said and walked out the room. Klaus was trying to hide the fact he was happy Caroline was here. He kind of missed her they he tried to get her how many times she blew him off. He was happy he would get to see her again his love.

Read the next chapter and see who finds out about Caroline and the main reason she came to New Orleans.