Hate is a strong word

Caroline was out for a whole day. We waited for Freya to to come Love and Lizzy were so scared for their mother. It was hard for them not to have her for awhile she was always there for them. Now its Klaus turn to step up and be a father. Lizzy would come home everyday from school and check on her mom,but Love doesn't want to see her in this way.

Love's POV
I walked into the house from school. Hayley Hope's mom picked us up. I missed my mom I didn't feel like seeing her this way I would be to hard for me. I put my bags down and walked into the living and layed down on the couch to do magic with a ball. I closed my eyes and the ball was floating in the air when I opened them. "New spell?" Uncle kol asked I just looked at him and pulled my attention back to the ball. I haven't really said a word since my mom passed out I have barely eat anything this whole two days. "Love,maybe you should got up to the room with Hope. You girls can do your homework." Hayley suggested I took the ball from the sky and walked upstairs. When I heard auntie bex start speaking. "She's not taking this well I mean she's never like this." She said "Her mother's in some daze. Give her break bekah" Elijah said I walked away to my room and cried into my pillow. So hard you could see stains in it. I heard the door open and someone touch my back. "Love what's wrong?" Hope asked "Leave me alone Hope. Please just go." I said and she ran out the towards downstairs. I heard her call for dad. The door opened again and someone called my name. "Love" dad said I sat up on my bed with an angry face. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled he looked in shock at me as I cried I knew everyone downstairs were listening. "Love listen-" "NO THIS IS YOUR FAULT! THE ALONE REASON WE EVEN CAME HERE WAS SO YOU COULD BE IN OUR LIVES! MOM LOVED YOU SHE LOVED YOU AND SHE WOULD TELL ME THE GOOD THIS YOU DID FOR HER! I CAME UP WITH THIS IMAGE OF YOU I PICTURED YOU AS THE KEY TO END ALL THE BAD THINGS OUT OF OUR LIVES! SHE WAITED FOR YOU! MOM WAITED FOR YOU I WAITED FOR YOU AND SO DID LIZZY,BUT YOU NEVER SHOWED! AND WHEN WE NEEDED YOU THE MOST YOU ACTED LIKE A SELFISH PERSON! FOR TWO WHOLE YEARS WE THOUGHT YOU NEVER WANTED US! I HATE YOU WE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF IF WE NEVER MET YOU AT ALL! NOW GO LEAVE ME ALONE AND DON'T COME BACK!" I shouted pushed him out my room with magic and slammed the door in his face locking it.

I was still crying when I lifted my head I wasn't in my room any more. I looked around and saw a blonde woman. "Mom?" I asked still walking towards her she smiled at me "Hey baby." She said I smiled and hugged her "Please come back mom I miss you." I stated "I will you just have to bring me some kind of cure. I want you to do something for me while I'm out." She added "Anything" I told her and its true I will do anything for my mother. I love her to the moon and back. "Please be nice to your dad for me." She asked I looked shock at her the man who got her into this mess she wants me to treat him right. This is all his fault he maybe my dad,but he's not worth fighting for at this moment. All I care about is my mom and I'll do anything for her even if it means I have to fake it. I nodded and she smiled at me one last time until I woke up in my room again. I felt bad not for what I said to my dad okay maybe a little about him,bit for my mom who was in a dark place if only we didn't come to New Orleans things would be different.