Halloween

I was with the girls getting costumes for the girls. I found out klaus already has a daughter two more is just a hand full,but I had a idea that maybe coming here was an mistake i not going to let klaus and his family drag me out of this town. "What are you guys going to be for halloween?" i asked my daughters "I want to be a fairy." Lizzy said "Me too." Love agreed "sure lets go check them out." i suggested. We were walking to the register when hayley bumped into me. "Oh Caroline its you. Yeah klaus told me you were in town." she said "Hayley still the same stuck up woman you were. Nice seeing you if you excuse me i have to pay for my daughters outfits. Good to see you Hope." i said and walked off.

Mikaelsons
Hayley and Hope walked into the house with the her costumes. Hope ran into the living room with the rest of her family. "Daddy guess who i saw."Hope said "And who was that?" klaus asked hugging his daughter. "Caroline Forbes and her daughters who are pretty by the way."Hayley said sitting next to elijah. "Well duh they get their looks from their mother and aunts."Rebekah stated Then freya came through the door and looked at everyone. "What's wrong sister?"Kol asked "okay so I got the results back,and before you asked i did it three times. Caroline let me use the twins and Klaus their both yours."Freya said

Caroline
I was putting my costume on to take the girls trick or treating when the doorbell rang. I rushed downstairs and opened the door to see the Mikaelsons including Hayley and Hope. "Come in" I said with a annoyed look. When they came in and sat in the living room. "Mom i'm ready." Love said Me and the Mikaelsons looked at her she looked so beautiful my little angel.
Love's costume

"Well,don't you look adorable

"Well,don't you look adorable."Rebekah said "Thanks." Love said and sat next to Hope. I was in the mirror zipping up my dress and twirled at my daughter. "Looking good mom really." She said "Thanks babe." I said and walked upstairs to get my shoes."Watch her." I said. While putting my shoes on i looked in the mirror one more time fixing my make up. "What do you want klaus?" i asked "I want to apologize for what I did. I want to be here for you and our daughters whatever you need." He said "Thanks,but I don't need your help. You can come by a see the girls,but I want nothing from you." I said and walked out the room.
Caroline outfit