Save my soul

Caroline
I didn't know where I was,but I wasn't at the mansion. I saw a good funny Enzo he smiled and I ran to him and hugged him tight. "What are you you doing here?" He asked I pulled away and looked at him sadly. "I passed out I don't know what happened." I said "Maybe you've been summoned someone is trying to get to you." He said "Silas he's trying the girls. Enzo I have to get back. If something happens to them I won't live with myself." I said in angry and tried to think. "Take my hand and I'll take you back. Its not your time yet doll." I looked at him and smiled "I hope to see you again old friend" I took his hand and I woke up.

My eyes shot open and I gasps like my neck had just been snapped. "Mommy!" Lizzy said sitting neck to me she climbed on the bed and hugged me. "Don't leave us again." She said "Never I promise." I said brushing my hand through her hair. She grabbed my hand and lead me to the living room. They all turned their heads and looked in shock. "Mommy!" Love shouted and hugged me. "The spell work." Freya said "You survived congrats" Hayley said "Don't get me started" I said "Why don't you guys get dressed I'll take you out" I suggested they nodded and ran upstairs. I vamped speed to Hayley and choked her. "Caroline" Elijah said "Let her do" Rebekah suggested "I want to see this" kol said and sat on the couch. I tossed Hayley across the room hitting a table with pictures on it. She vamped speed towards me and I plunged a hand in her stomach grabbing her heart. "Now you listen to me and let's make this real clear. If don't get your act together and stop talking to me like you have lost your mind around the kids. I will rip your heart out and burn your body to ashes and I'll do it quickly so you won't suffer. Do I make myself clear?" I said she didn't answer me I gripped hold of her heart tighter she screamed the nodded. I let go of her heart and she dropped to the floor. "You guys next cause I can do this all day." I said Kol shook his head "I think we're good." He said and I smiles and walked out the room to get changed and took a shower had to get the blood off my hand too.

Caroline's outfit

Hope,Lizzy,Love,and I were going to the a restaurant

Hope,Lizzy,Love,and I were going to the a restaurant. We eat food and everything was good and then we went home. When we walked inside Hayley still has the same shirt on dumb dumb. "Why is there blood on your shirt?" Hope asked "Mommy had and accident, bit she's okay now right?" Rebekah said Hayley nodded kind of scared I walked into my room and felt some one behind me. "You okay?" Klaus asked "Yep why did you cry?" I was taking my jewelry off. "A little. Caroline I couldn't handle the fact of losing you. Love hates me and blames me I do to." He said "You don't have to blame yourself and she doesn't hate you she was just in a bad place for a moment like I was when Silas took her." I said "Caroline I love you and I'm sorry for having you go through all of this." He said "I love you too Klaus, but I need you to know that I'm not going anywhere right know." I said and he kissed me and I kissed him back I missed my family,but after Silas is dead I'm still leaving no matter how much I love Klaus I have to let go the same as he did to me.