Independent

Me and the girls have been in New Orleans for a week. They really like it her the festival,food,and all the food they eat. I was in my room watching TV with the girls. We were laughing, eating,and then the doorbell rang. I kissed the girls on the forehead and vamped speed downstairs and opened the door. When I opened the door and saw no one was there. "Hello." I said I closed the door and went back to my room.

Next day
I woke up in my bed in between the girls. I snuck out of bed and took a shower and blow dried my hair. I put my outfit on and went to fix breakfast.
Caroline's outfit

I turned on the radio and was wiping up some bacon and pancakes

I turned on the radio and was wiping up some bacon and pancakes. When I turned around and put the plates on the counter the girls were standing there watching me on the steps. "Come and get em babes" I said they came and sat at the counter eating the mess out of the food. Like they haven't at in days.

After the girls ate breakfast Love was in the living room drawing,and Lizzy was online looking up books on Romeo and Juliet. I looked at the clock and saw it was 12:30. "Come girls what do you say we go to the park?" I asked them "Yay!" Lizzy said "Can we bring auntie Katy?" Love asked "I'm sure she'll love to come." I said

When went to the park and me a Kate watched the girls play. "So have you told him yet?" Kate asked I gave her a look like I was guilty. She sighed and I shook my head. "Come on care this was the main reason you came here. So you could tell him you still love him so he can be in his kids life he has already missed five years." "I know okay,but I can't just tell him that he is the father of twins. I told you before he's not ready." I said "How do you know? Look all I'm saying give him a little heads up." She suggested Then Liz came running to me. "Mommy what's for dinner?" She asked "How bout some chicken and Mac and cheese." I suggested "Yay!" She said "Go get your sister I have to stop at the store." I said she ran to get Love and we left Kate had some things to take care of so she went home. While we were in the store I was having a hard time picking out chicken. So I told the girls to go get the Mac and cheese and hollar if they needed me. A few minutes later they came back to me. "Hey there you guys are. How did you guys reach the shelf?" I asked "A man helped us momma see." Love said I turned my head and saw no one there. "Come babies let's go home." I said

With the mikaelsons
"Niklaus!" Elijah shouted "Calm down Elijah we're in here." Nik said "Why do you look like you saw a ghost?" Rebekah asked "I saw more mikaelsons." Elijah said they all looked shocked "What are you saying Elijah?" Klaus asked "Caroline has two daughters who are twins Love and Lizzy. They're yours Niklaus." Elijah stated Klaus looked shock as in he's either lying shock or I'm a father shock one or the other. "No that's impossible. Vampires can't have children." He said "Well lets see. Nik when is the last time you seen Caroline?" Rebekah asked "Five or six years." He answered Elijah then looked at everyone and nodded. "Well there yours then problem solved I have nieces. Congrats Nik you're a dad." Kol said "Nope their not mine." Klaus said "Well come on nik you're an original hybrid its not like she can get pregnant by anyone else." Rebekah said Klaus was mad,but at the same time shock about this. He vamp speed out the house and broke a window. "Niklaus can't run from this. Rebekah get ready to see your nieces." Elijah said a walked off.

Caroline's place
"Okay time for bed baby girls passed you bedtime." I said Love was already sleep on the couch so I picked her up and held her in my arms and vamp speed to her room. I layed her down on the bed a pulled up the cover. Then I went to Lizzy's room who was laying in bed waiting for me. I sat down and kissed her on the forehead. I went to my room and passed out on the bed.

9:15
I woke up and did my daily.
Caroline's outfit

I walked downstairs to fix breakfast

I walked downstairs to fix breakfast. Same thing I do everyday then a knock came up at the door. I ran quickly to the door and opened it. I was so shock when I saw who was standing there. "Hello love." "Klaus,mikaelsons" they nodded at me and Rebekah smiled. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked "Oh we heard you were in town and we came to stop by." Rebekah said "Come in." I suggested and went back to cooking the food. "So let's the crap where are my nieces?" Bekah asked "Sleeping why." "Nice place you're doing better then us for a single mother." Kol stated I smiled and pulled down the plates from the cabinet and set them on the bar. "Freya is here to help us do a spell to prove this girl are mine or not." Klaus said I laughed and turned around to face them. "No way." "Well then I guess they aren't mine." "Nik stop." Rebekah said "Their not so let's keep moving shall we." He said They argued back and forward I couldn't take it any more. "SHUT UP!!! You don't have to believe me at all Klaus none of you do,but I have done a better job of raising my girls without your help. So you know what just do what you do best. Run because you scared and I'm not the only person who sees that. So go ahead Klaus the doors right behind you because I'm getting sick of this crap with you!" I said with tears running down my face. I was down fighting with this dude so you know he can kiss my butt goodbye. Deuces boo. He vamp speed towards me and choked me "NIKLAUS!" Elijah yelled "Mommy" a sleepy voice said It was Love standing there because she was scared for me. When Klaus saw her he let go and kept staring at her like he was about to cry. I walked to her and wiped her tears. "Are you okay?" She asked still shedding tears. "Yeah why don't you go get your sister breakfast is ready." I suggested She looked back at Klaus then me and ran upstairs. I looked at the mikaelsons who were all in shock.

Hope you guys loved this chapter have fun reading this and my other books.🤓