Giving in

I gasp as I woke up from having my neck snapped then vamped speed to the living room of the suite. "Where is she!" I shouted "Caroline calm down" Elijah said "Calm down she snapped my neck Elijah. She has crossed the line I gave her a warning now she's going to get it." I yelled "Your daughters took care of her they snapped her neck." Kol said "Well good. When I see her she's going to get one h*ll of a wake up call." I said then she came downstairs. "What the f**k! You two snapped my neck!" She yelled "If you talk to my daughters like that one more time you will get what's coming" I said then vamped speed towards her throwing her into the kitchen. "CAROLINE ENOUGH!" Elijah shouted "This is going to be fun" Rebekah said "Cat fight" Kol said "Stop we can't have both of you dying tonight" Klaus said "There's only going to be one person dying on this ship." I said

Hayley vamped speed towards me and I threw her to the tv breaking it. The girls were upstairs in their rooms probably listening. I grabbed her a punched her in the face. Then Elijah pinned me against the wall and I snapped his neck. "Caroline that's enough!" Klaus said he got me distracted and tossed me to the balcony rushing to me and plunged her hand in my heart. "Hayley stop" Rebekah yelled Then Kol stood up next to her. "Hayley let her go" Klaus said "She deserves to die too just like her mother." She said "NOOOO!" The twins held hands and a light glowed from their touch and they screamed. Glass broke the ship shakes and the light from there hands glowed bright and we all covered our face. Hayley let go of my heart and she started to desiccate her body started to turn grey. "STOP!" Hope yelled I vamped speed towards the girls to break their hand bond and everything went back to normal. "Mom!" Hope yelled and ran towards her and hugged her which Hayley did the same back.
"What the h*ll was that?" Rebekah asked and Klaus looked over at me and the girls in shock.

It was 3 in the morning when I heard yelling downstairs so I listened in.
"Are you guys still taking her side?" Hayley asked "No Hayley we're just saying that if you wouldn't have intervene this never would have happened." Elijah stated "Look guys I think it's obvious to just say it's her fault" Kol said "Forget you" Hayley said "Look Hayley I agree with Elijah. Who cared that much about Tyler any way he didn't have anything to lose" Klaus said "I'm actually with Kol it's her fault. Plus Caroline basically did nothing to you. You ticked her off yelled at her children and you think that she is supposed to just be quite. That let's you know right there something" Rebekah said "Don't mess with her. I mean we all saw what those girls came do. Leave Caroline alone and you want end up dying next time" Kol said and walked upstairs "Maybe the girls need help a witch or something" Hayley suggested "No they have control this never would have happened in the first place because of you!" Klaus shouted "Niklaus" Elijah started "No he's right Elijah. This whole time every since Caroline has got here she's been jealous of her. She has started everything it's all her fault this family is a piece of s**t. You maybe Hope's mother,but I'll still kill you I already picked up a plan if those twins kill you before Caroline or I do" Rebekah added and walked to her room as well.

I laid in bed when I heard the door open and went back to sleep. When I felt arms rapped around my waist. It made me smile and I felt so peaceful in his arms. The next day I saw Bekah and the girls making breakfast. "Morning mommy" the twins said "Morning babes" I smiled and kissed then on the cheek. Then Hayley came downstairs stairs the girls then ran upstairs to get dressed. "Guess their working on an apology" she said Rebekah hit her arm. "I highly doubt that" I said and walked back into my room to take and shower and get dressed.
Caroline's outfit

I walked downstairs to see everyone doing their own thing since the tv was broke

I walked downstairs to see everyone doing their own thing since the tv was broke. "Wow way to go mom" Lizzy said and everyone looked at me. "Loving the crop top care" Bekah said "Thanks Bek. Going for a walk come on girls" I said and walked out the door Love and Lizzy ran after me. This trip is getting better and better girls trip up next.

Hope you guys loved this chapter I'll be coming out with a new book soon thinking of doing a kolvina let me know which ship you'll like to see. Enjoy this book is a sequel there will be another that goes along with this book called Mikaelson Twins that will be about Love and Lizzy as teenager at the school young and gifted. Have fun read this one love you all.