Summer

It is finally SUMMER!!! The girls are so excited to go on the Disney cruise we packed all our bags last night. I asked Love to forgive Klaus so she's coming up with a play to apologize to him. I'm getting very close with the Mikaelsons even though we heard from Silas in a while. I was currently in my room getting the camera and recorder to make this trip memorable. "You ready Caroline the limos here?" Kol asked "Yeah I'm coming" I say and we walked downstairs to the limo and Kol held the door for me. "Thank kind sir" I said with a smile and sat next to Rebekah and started to text Bonnie.
Me: Hey B
Bonnie:Hey care how's the trip
Me: we just left yeah I'm enjoying the quiet in the car
Bonnie: your driving a car?
Me: kinda we're in a limo all of us one big happy family
Bonnie: Lol I want to see a picture of the girls
Me:(picture above)
Bonnie: they so cute and Jermey said hi
Me:Back to him where are you going this summer
Bonnie: LA girl me and my man
Me: Gone girl we'll have fun I have to go see you when I get back
Bonnie: same have fun with your man love ya
Me: love you too

After seeing Bonnie's last text it made me laugh. "What's so funny?" Rebekah asked I shook my head and started to read a book. Love was drawing a picture she wouldn't let us see and Lizzy and Hope were talking about things. "Okay all done prepare to be amazed" Love said and we all looked her way.
Her drawing

"You sure have a work of art

"You sure have a work of art." Rebekah said "You're a little master mind" Kol said and started to tickle and she laughed then after awhile he stop. "Well art to me is the key to nature. You see things that you have seen before explore more then just the world. You can find yourself in just a piece of paper that can turn into a fantasy." Love said and we all smiled. "She got that from me" Lizzy said and we all laughed "Of course she did" Hope said and she shook her head and mouthed 'No she didn't' I smiled and got back to reading.

Three hours later
We pulled up at a gas station to fill up and the girls went to the restroom. I was looking for some snacks. "She's got quite an imagination" Elijah said "Yeah there all precious" I stated "Well they sure are like their father." He added "Well they sure get their looks from me" I said with sarcasm we both chuckled and I smiled. After a while I payed for the girls snacks and we got back in the limo. "Mom" Liz said "Yeah" "Is that man going to come back for us?" She asked "No I promise I'm not going to let anything happen to you that's something you should never forget." I said they both nodded and we drove off. Then I got a phone call from guess who. Elena. I sighed and pressed the ignore button. Elijah was reading, Rebekah was shopping online,Kol was playing games on his phone,girls still doing the same thing, Hayley was just sitting there,and Klaus was drawing too. Then my phone rang again and again and kept on ringing. "Are you going to get that?" Hayley asked "Nope I don't feel like talking to that person." I said and blocked Elena's number. Then Damon called me. I let out a big sigh a answered it. "You just don't give up do you" I said "Look care we need you somethings happened" she said "Not my problem" I stated "What if we told you someones dead" Damon said it got me thinking about who,but still not my problem. "That's depends on who" I said "Caroline Tyler's dead some vampire killed him. He said his name was Kai" she said "Like I said not my problem. You should be gald he's gone." I said "Come on Blondie we need you" Damon stated "I'm on vacation call Kathrine to do it now if you excuse I have other things on my bucket list." I said and hung up the phone with all the Mikaelsons looking at me. "What was that all about?" Hayley asked "Oh well some vampire named Kai just killed Klaus first hybrid creation" I said and got back to reading "What Tyler's dead?" I nodded at her "Oh well he deserved it" Klaus added "No he didn't it's your fault" Hayley said "My fault love her almost killed you and Hope before she was even born" he said "what?" Hope asked "This never would happened in the first place of your big obsession with those f***ing hybrids" she said "ENOUGH! Can you guys just stop it was bound to happen anyway." I said and Hayley looked at me "Are you kinding?" She asked "I'm just saying Tyler was messing around with other vampires when he shouldn't have been. So he payed the priced" I said still reading "Did you sat him up?" She asked "Hayley enough" Elijah said "Why do care?" Kol asked she stayed quiet. "Awe she has feelings" Rebekah added with a laughed the girls just say their watching us argue back and forward.

After a while we pulled up at the boat and got out the car. Hayley snapped my neck. "What the h*ll?" Kol asked Hayley started to get to choke up blood. They all turned around and saw Love and Liz with their hands out doing it to her. "Girls stop" Elijah said but they kept going "Stop please" Klaus said "No she hurt mom" Lizzy said "NO!" Hope shouted "She pays" love added and moved her hand to the right snapping her neck and she hit the floor.

Elijah and Klaus carried both of us to our suite where we stayed on the cuise. I was think to myself while I was out. Some summer vacation this turned out to be.