Young and Gifted

Lizzy's POV
I was getting my bag ready before getting in the shower. "Hey." I turned around in my towel and saw mom at the door. "Hey I'm almost ready." I said getting my clothes ready for today. "Hope is riding with us today I thought you should know." She said "Okay." I said with a nod as she walked away. I put on my outfit and did my make up.

I walked downstairs to see Hope at the table with Hayley

I walked downstairs to see Hope at the table with Hayley. "Hey guys." I greeted Hayley got up and hugged me. "How are you?" I asked "I'm been through worst,but I'm dealing." She said I smiled and sat down with them.

Love's POV

I was in shower singing a song by the Jonas Brothers called Sucker (Love that song so glad they're back) I put on a nice outfit for school and walked downstairs to go.

"I'm ready." I said as Dad came and took my bag out my hand. We said goodbyes to everyone and drove off.

At School 8:15 am

"Okay let's get a move on girls." Mom said as we got out the truck. "I have a meeting and you guys have class so I'll see you later. Love you." She said "Love you mom." Liz and I said as mom flashed off. Hope, Lizzy, and I grabbed our bags before running off to class. As we raced down the halls I bumped into someone and my books fell out my bag. "Oh I'm so sorry." The guy said "It's fine." I said as he helped me with my books and put them in my bag. "Love, Come on we're gonna be late!" Hope yelled after I got my bag I ran to class.

After classes
Lizzy's POV

I was walking to mom's office and knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard her say. I walked inside and sat in a chair. "Hey baby what's up?" She asked "When are you leaving?" "Tomorrow I need you to set the dance." She said "Okay anything you need me to add?" I asked "Surprise me. Your aunt Bex will come down to stay and check on you girls." She said "Okay I'm going to check on Love." I said and walked out.

I was in the hall looking for Love when I saw her coming out of art class. "Love!" I called she stopped and looked at me. "So... mom is leaving tomorrow and aunt bex is coming to keep us safe." I said "I know. I'm headed to my dorm you coming?" I nodded and we started walking to her dorm. When she ran into a boy around the corner. "We have got to stop meeting like this." He said "Why don't you go ahead I'll catch up." She said and I walked to her dorm.

Love's POV

I bumped into the same guy again. Was he stalking me? This was getting weird. "I'm Jake by the way." He introduced "Love Forbes." "Cool, well Love Forbes you must 'love' bumping into me." He said I giggled and looked behind him to see aunt Bex and someone else. "Oh no." I said "What's wrong?" He asked looking worried "You need to leave my dad is here. If he sees you he'll wear your spine as a necklace. Go!" I said then he flashed out of sight.

Aunt Bex walked up to me and smiled. "So... who's the boy?" She asked "What boy?" Dad asked coming up to us. "What are you guys doing here? Mom said you weren't coming til tomorrow, and she didn't mention you dad." I said changing the subject. "Well she didn't know I was coming. Now what about a boy?" He said I shook my head and walked to my dorm room with them following.

"Dad," Hope and Lizzy said "What are you doing here?" They asked "I came to have fun with my children." He said I rolled my eyes and put on a shirt on to do my paintings. This is going to be a long week.