Mrs. Chesterfield's POV

I am in my living room playing darts with Bessie's face taped to the dart board. She is an awful care taker that can't seem to keep her children under control. Although, the blonde one is quite useful for fashion advice. I throw the dart only to hit picture Bessie straight on the nose.

                      I'm about to throw another dart when a human looking shadow shows up out of nowhere. Looking at the shadow more closely, I notice that the hair has some eerily familiar curls to it. I slowly turn around to spot that the curly haired boy is looking right at me through the window. His eyes are wide and his mouth is slightly open.

                  I rush over to the window and close the curtains so he can't see the dart board with Bessie's face on it. Taking the dartboard off of the wall, I throw it towards the other side of the room like a frisbee.

"Why do you have a picture of Jessie's face on a dartboard?" I turn around only to find the curly haired boy's face pressed up against the sliding glass door, and his hands cupped around the side of his face to block the glare of the sun.

                    "Why are you on my terrace and not in your penthouse?" I question him back.

"I'm just out for a stroll. I needed some fresh air and so here I am." He replies casually.

I have a hard time believing that, given the fact that one cannot just simply wander down out of a window and somehow end up on another person's terrace. Maybe it would've been different, if it wasn't for the fact that I live a floor below them.

                    "Your nanny has absolutely no clue how to fulfill her job properly."

I am rather disgusted by the fact that their nanny is acting more like their best friend than their nanny. A nanny should have control over the children when their parents aren't around. Then again, their parents are hardly ever around making their children more of a second priority.

                  "I think that she's doing a fantastic job. We're old enough to do whatever we want whenever we please." With a matter of fact tone, the boy says.

                   "What is your name again? Duke? Tony? Marcus? Something or another?" I ask him. I don't really care about what his actual name is, I just want to turn him in to his nanny. Even though she won't do anything to punish him, I just want him off of my terrace.

                         "My name is Ravi." The boy informs me.

I know that isn't actually his name, but I honestly don't care. I just want him far, far, very, very far, away from me and my apartment.

"Well, Ravi, if you don't leave within the next thirty seconds I won't hesitate to call your nanny." I threaten.

His face pales at the mention of his nanny. "I'm not scared of her." He says, unconvincingly.

I walk over to the sliding glass door and open it. He comes stumbling in but regains his balance rather quickly. "If you're not scared of your nanny, then why is your face pale?" I challenge him, closing the sliding glass door.

"I'm not scared of her nor will I ever be." He denies.

I place my hand on the small of his back and start to usher him towards the front door. "Boy, I bet you can't even write a persuasive essay."

He laughs like I just told him a funny joke. "I don't do my homework."

"That explains a lot." Opening the front door, I shove him out and close the door behind him. I make sure to lock it along with all of my windows, and the sliding glass door that leads out to my terrace.

I really hope that I don't have to encounter any of them anytime soon. Maybe I should inform Christina and Morgan about their children being out of control along with their supposed nanny. If Bessie were my children's nanny, I would've fired her in a blink of an eye by now without any hesitation. Then again, I can sense a horrible nanny from a mile away.

        There's a knock on my door, and I look out through the peephole. The curly haired boy is standing there with a huge smile on his face and hands behind his back. He starts to rock back and forth on his heels with a giddy look on his face.

I know that look all too well. It's a look that I was hoping to never encounter, especially with a Ross child. He finally starts to back away from the door slowly with his hands still placed behind his back and the giddy look still on his face. He eventually disappears from the viewing range in the peephole, but his feet pound against the floor as he takes off down the hall.

What a strange child that Ravi boy is. Turning around, I start to look for the dart board with Bessie's face on it. I can't seem to find the dart board anywhere, and I start to think about the look on Ravi's face as he stood there in front of my door.

Two can play that game, Ravi Ross.

A/N: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Welcome back to my mess of a story, I hope you will enjoy this story better than the original. I personally prefer original stories better than what I do sequels, but I wanted to come back to this story after about 2 years.

This story was released a few years ago, but I unpublished all of the chapters last year. This chapter was originally the fifth chapter, but it's now the first chapter and redone.

This chapter isn't that long so I'm making up for it by typing an author's note and droning on and on about nothing important. Please feel free to skip to the next chapter or leave whatever input you want.