Mrs. Kipling's POV

Why are there so many people in MY living room?! Maybe, I wouldn't mind if there were rats involved, but none of them appear to have any rats for me. I bet these aren't Ravi's friends, since Ravi is MY best friend and I have friend seniority over everyone else. I really hope we go to the spa soon since my skin is starting to lose its shine.

                   "What do you think is taking Lucas so long?" The brunette, I think her name was Miley or something like that, asks no one in particular.

                      Ah, yes, the infamous cowboy that annoying butler was going on and on about when they were last here. The same cowboy that seems to be the unnecessary topic of this penthouse. MY PENTHOUSE! If these people are going to take over, then they might as well make me the star of their conversation.

                 "The fact that he has two blondes and an army waiting to take him out," the short blonde, Tara, grumbles. Her name is Tara, right?

               No, no, that can't be right since Tara was the name I gave to the last rat I ate. Or, was the last rat I ate named Hannah? It doesn't matter, they were both equally delicious.

                  "I'm sorry, Maya, I shouldn't have gone out with him," Emma says apologetically looking at the girl formerly known as Tara.

                      "You shouldn't have gone out with him the first time or the eighth time?" Zuri asks sassily under her breath.

"WAIT!" The brunette flies up off of the couch and faces Emma and the other blonde with a scandalous look. "YOU WENT OUT WITH LUCAS EIGHT TIMES?! THAT IS AN OUTRAGE!"

My poor hearing is definitely going to be damaged before the end of the night. They are leaving tonight, right?

"Is yelling really necessary?" That Minkus cyborg is looking at the brunette with a serious look on his face.

As much as I enjoy his being here, complete sarcasm, I can't help but to agree with him. Unless if they have a scandal going on between them, I'm pretty sure they are still in a relationship.

"IT IS VERY NECESSARY WHEN A SCANDAL AS BIG AS THIS HAS OCCURRED AND NEW INFORMATION IS BEING ADDED IN!" She shouts at him. Someone please turn her volume button down!

"What's with the shouting?" Jessie walks out of the kitchen with a worried look on her face. She looks over at the two girls the brunette is facing and realization takes over. "Oh, this is about Lucas."

"HOW MANY PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS OUTRAGEOUS SCANDAL?!" The brunette goes back to her shouting ways.

The elevator doors ding open and cowboy walks out of them like there's nothing wrong with the picture before him. Maybe there isn't, but I have a feeling I'm going to be eating some rats tonight with a bit of hot sauce. I don't like hot sauce or anything along the spicy lines, but this situation is making me feel the need to spice things up a bit.

"Speaking of the devil," the dark haired brunette girl mutters under her breath to no one in particular.

I'm beginning to think their friendship is solely based off of talking to the air and hoping someone will engage in a conversation with them.

"Where have you been, Lucas?" The moody looking guy standing near the terrace door asks without a hint of niceness.

I guess speaking solely to air in hopes of someone engaging in a conversation with you really does work. I'm going to have to give it a try when Ravi finds another lizard lover to set me up on a play date with. I wonder how my children are doing. I really do miss them when I'm not thinking about the dead rat in my foreseeable future.