Note

This obviously isn't an actual update just another one of my obnoxious notes that I tend to leave on different stories out of the blue. (The next chapter for this story is currently sitting in my drafts waiting to be continued.)

            As most of you know from either my bio, or Girl Meets Jessie, I have been on Wattpad for 4 years now. I started two months before my life turned upside down, and I turned to writing stories as a distraction which is how I originally came to write to of my beginning stories on here.

                 I have discovered recently that my interest in writing stories and reading on Wattpad has dramatically declined over the years. I used to write a chapter's worth before uploading without any proper format or care of how much it sucked and made absolutely no sense. These days, I come onto Wattpad and just look at my notifications before exiting out again. If I do actually go to one of my stories, then I'm usually able to get through one sentence or even one paragraph if I'm seriously feeling up to it.

         You're probably thinking that I might have writer's block, or I'm just another one of those people that slacks off with their writing, but I really have lost interest in a lot of things that I used to love doing.

                I hope to actually complete every single one of my stories someday, but I just can't seem to get myself to actually do it now.

                 That's my lame reasoning as to why I'm so far behind on doing anything. Also, I've been focused on my future and where I'll possibly be in five years, as long as life doesn't take an unexpected turn.

                    Signing off for now,

             - not_so_famous_writer

9/5/20

A/N: this isn't an actual update on the story itself (I currently have 3 drafts. 2 of those drafts are complete, and 1 is still in the works.), but I have decided to go on ahead and finish this story first. I'll explain more when I get to the acknowledgements portion, but I also have explained a bit in the last draft I completed today.

To be completely honest with y'all, there are characters that are getting a point of view which weren't initially going to have a chapter for their point of view. So, yes, you may end up seeing characters from the show that weren't major characters to make it past 1 or 2 episodes.

I'll be using this notes part of the story to continue on updating y'all as to where I am in this story. I do expect to have this story completed before the end of the year, maybe even by November time frame.

- not_so_famous_writer

      9/17/20

                 So, this story isn't as long as what I had envisioned it to be. Rather than this story being completed by November, it looks like it should be completed by the end of this month, maybe even by early October. It really just depends on my school schedule and the times that are open.

                 Going back to the fact that this story is shorter than what I thought it was going to be, the chapters are a lot longer than what the original version of Girl Meets Jessie was. Even the edited version of Girl Meets Jessie isn't nearly as long as what these chapters are.

                  So, yeah, that's the update on this note....

                    - not_so_famous_writer