Farkle's, Stuart's, Topanga's , Katy's POV

Farkle's POV:

----------------------------------

      A TV show starring Riley and Maya with the rest of us as their supporting co stars actually doesn't sound all that bad. Despite what Smackle thinks, Riley and Maya are the ones that were the original dynamic duo of the group, so it makes sense for them to also be the main stars. After all that we have been through over the years, a TV show won't be able to do our friendship justice, but I think it will inspire people to take on the crazy world we live in.

                  In a way, I'm glad Zay reached out to his aunt about doing this show. We will all have an opportunity to stay together for a little while longer, and, who knows, maybe we will all make it big someday.

                    "Thank you again for having us over," Riley is stood by the elevator doors talking with both Emma and Jessie. In total, I have managed to count 1,084 times Riley has thanked both Emma and Jessie within the past hour. I wish I was over exaggerating the amount of times she has said 'thank you', but it's hard to over exaggerate something you hear on repeat out of boredom.

             Luke had disappeared to his room right after taking two plates worth of leftovers with him. Jessie wasn't too pleased by his taking leftovers to his room, but Bertram reminded her of the 'if we don't have a reason to go into his room, then we saw absolutely nothing' rule. By that time, Riley was already back in Jessie's face thanking her for her hospitality.

        "Does she always thank strangers this much?" Smackle asks from right beside me.

     "Is it not polite to thank people for their hospitality, Smackle?" Riley questions, turning her head to the side to look directly at Smackle.

         "I just think there's only so many times a person can say 'thank you' before the phrase becomes annoying," giving her a slight shrug, Smackle replies honestly.

        "Well, thank you again for your hospitality," turning back to Jessie and Emma, Riley says for the 1,085th time tonight.

          "You are all welcome back anytime you are back in town," Jessie says sincerely.

     "Good luck with your TV show," Emma tells her, before looking over to where Zay is talking with Maya by the railing of the stairs. "Congrats, Zay, on your successful TV show idea."

        "You should be congratulating Riley and Maya," Zay informs her. "They are the inspiration behind the characters Rowan and Sabrina."

          "But, you were the one that pitched the idea to your aunt," Maya argues. "Riley and I may have been the inspiration behind the two main characters, but the show would've just been another thought that never happened."

         "She's got a point," Lucas agrees from across the room by the entrance to the screening room.

            Things are still pretty awkward between the three of them. However, Maya seems to have forgiven Emma a little bit quicker than she has forgiven Lucas. I can't blame her, though I can't quite figure out why Emma was forgiven an hour later since she knew full well that Lucas was with Maya. That is, unless, Lucas convinced Emma that him and Maya were over that day we were headed back to our side of town.

        "We should get going," I speak up, looking over at the slowly darkening sky outside. "The subway may not be closing anytime soon, but I don't want to walk home in the dark."

         "I thought your dad was sending a limo to pick us up from the station," Smackle looks over at me with furrowed eyebrows.

           "I never said that my dad was going to send a limo to pick us up from the station," I reply. "Besides, we don't need anymore pollution on this planet than there already is."