Acknowledgements

Alright, so the final chapter wasn't the longest chapter in this whole story, but I wanted to do something that I did in Girl Meets Jessie. As most of you know, those that have read Girl Meets Jessie, there was a chapter where Maya makes a reference to 'Thumbs'.

            Well, I wanted to make a reference to the theme song in the last chapter since their 'show' obviously was a reference to the Girl Meets World theme song.

             Now for the sappy speech absolutely no one is going to read, but I'm going to bless y'all anyway.

       I would like to thank every single one of you who has continued to read the sequel after my 'I'm going to do this' and 'I'm thinking about doing this' nonsense speech. Well, I at least followed through with one of those nonsense speeches.

             Girl Meets Jessie was created back in 2016 as a way for me to escape from the reality that would lead me into the darkest two and a half years of my life . Of course, I ended up going back through earlier this year and editing different parts just so it would make sense.

             As for this story, I started working on it a few years ago and published it only to take it back down again since I didn't like where it was going. As I said previously, I was going through a pretty dark time. A time that made me extremely depressed, and I barely felt any motivation to write stories that were fanfic related or any stories for that matter.

             I took a break from writing fanfic, because I didn't have much of a creative outlet. Unlike most people who write fanfics, I keep mine pretty clean since these aren't my characters.

              2020 has been a hell of a year, and I was in the mood to feel some sort of nostalgia of happier times. It's been a while since I've watched either show, and I have grown over the past four years as a person and a writer.

            I would've left this story to sit in my drafts had it not been for the fact that I didn't want to sit and wonder what would've been. Wondering what would've been has no point if it's something that could still be. I'm also not a huge fan of sequels since I feel like the original is usually better.

               Did I say this speech was going to be heart felt?

                  I really can't thank y'all enough for going on this awkward journey with me and continuing to add Girl Meets Jessie to your reading lists. It's crazy to think that I would get as many reads on a fanfic as what I have gotten.

                   Thank you for four years ❤️