Part 7 ✽Jasmine✽

Sat next to Kevin was Pixie at Veronica's confirmation. People had spent the day marveling over her new haircut. Some loved it but some missed her old hair and Fangs was downright furious at Penny. Down the aisle walked Veronica as she sang with Josie. "Do you, Veronica Cecilia Lodge, renounce Satan and all evil works? And do you walk in the light of the Lord?" asked the priest and after a few seconds, she said "I do" Then the true party began. People were dancing and talking while Pixie just stood next to Kevin. Next, to them, some of Veronica's family were speaking Spanish so Kevin asked: "Pixie do you know what they are saying?" Pixie shook her head and replied, "No but I do speak Russian and some German but I don't think that will come in handy any time soon."

Pixie was sitting at the dinner table with Chic and Alice as she was trying to get ahold of Betty. "This is typical of your sister. She gets caught up in something and drops off the face of the Earth." said Alice and Chic asked, "What about Hal where is he?" Alice began to say something when they heard a loud knock at the door. "That's probably him now." It wasn't Hal thought it was some man who knew Chic. Chic whispered to Pixie "Go upstairs and lock your bedroom door." Pixie just listened and quickly made her way up the stairs without making too much noise. She sat on the bed listening to the crashes and bangs of a man being killed. When things stopped she made her way downstairs to find Betty and Alice cleaning up a body and his blood.

When Alice caught laid her eyes on Pixie she said: "Pixie darling can you please go collect Hal's toiletries." Pixie nodded and ran up to collect the things. When she came downstairs she heard Hal comment "Well it much have been a lot of soup because it smells like a hospital in here." Pixie changed the subject by saying "Hal I have the things that you needed." After taking the bag out of Pixie's hands he left allowing everyone to breathe a sigh of relief. "Now we need to sand away the fingerprints and the toe prints. Someone needs to dismember the jaw so he can't be recognized. We should coat him in acid then drop him out in the woods. Put worms and maggots around him to speed up the decomposition process after we have buried him. If they can't identify the body there is no way to trace him back to us. Now nobody act suspicious and we are just going to have to stay up all night to get rid of the evidence." said Pixie, causing Alice and Betty to look horrified "How would you know that you are so innocent." asked Betty and Pixie responded "My Mother is a lawyer, gang member and probably a sociopath. Just because I am innocent it doesn't make me naive. I know about the bad things in this world I just don't choose to participate in them."

"We don't have time for that Pixie you are going to stay here while Betty and I are going to dump the body. Just stay here and look after Chic," ordered Alice while she and Betty left to dump the body. However, Pixie got to work. First, she ran a bath with a cap full of bleach in it for Chic. Then she got to work bleaching the door nobs, the doorbell, the floors, and any possible thing he could have touched. By the time Betty and Alice walked through the door, she had already ordered a matching rug for the dining room. "Alice Betty I have run you two both bleach baths upstairs. I have cleaned ever surface except you too and I have ordered you a new rug, Alice," said Pixie before leading them both upstairs.

They woke up the next morning to Betty's alarm clock ringing. When they made their way downstairs Alice said "Oh good your up. Come have a seat you two." Betty just stood there and answered, "Mum, I don't like chocolate chip pancakes." As Pixie grabbed a seat Alice said "Well at least have some cereal you must be starving." Betty made her way to the cereal and while she was carrying the bowl over to the table there was another knock on the door. Betty dropped the bowl and it smashed on the floor. Ignoring the shards of broken bowl Betty made her way to the door and answered it. Pixie let out a sigh when it was just Jughead wanting to walk Betty to school.

When they got to school Jughead started debating with Veronica when Kevin burst in saying "Oh my God did you guys hear? My Dads scanner is blowing up. The police found another dead body. There's blood everywhere." Jughead wondered "Could the Black Hood have risen from the grave?" while Betty questioned, "Where did they find it?" Betty was clearly anxious about the events of the night before. Pixie picked up on this. "Did they say whose body," Archie asked while Betty looked stressed, tired and scared. "The investigation is ongoing but apparently it was some gruesome gangland-style execution at the motel. Blood and brains splattered all over the duvet," said Kevin excitedly until Archie had to stop him. "Okay, Kev, we get it."

"I gotta go," said Betty as she ran out looking sick out of her mind. While Pixie was fine with what happened as it wasn't the first dead body she had seen Betty certainly didn't have the stomach for it. Cheryl walked past her and asked "Oh Betty are you okay? Do you need some help?" Cheryl's eyes locked onto mine when Betty answered: "I'm fine Cheryl." She didn't look fine at all. "Let me grab you a towel." offered Cheryl but Betty just replied, "I said, I'm fine." Cheryl sighed and said, "You have puke on your collar." This all happened while Pixie was hidden in the next stall listening.