Part 11 ✽Orchid✽

Betty was home again but Pixie still didn't feel safe from Chic. Sat at the dining room table was Hal, Alice, Pixie, and Betty. "It's has been a long time coming Alice but I'm out. I'm done fighting. I want a divorce." said Hal and Alice replied, "Are you still seeing Penelope Blossom?" Pixie just sat there awkwardly fidgeting with her hands. She wasn't used to this amount of family drama as back home she just did what her Mother said and she never knew her Father. "No, and this isn't about that. This is about how I worshiped you like a goddess for 20 years. We raised a family together and then the first chance you get you side with a stranger over me. And you too Betty. I can't believe that you would choose Chic's side over your own Father." said Hal and Betty agreed "Dad if this is truly about Chic then I'm with you okay? Let's ask him to move out."

"You sold the Register to that scum bag, Hiram Lodge. I should be the one divorcing you." pointed out Alice but Hal rebutted "Hiram offered me a fair price, Alice. Half of which I will give to you if you agree to set me free. Immediately." Alice sat up straighter and crossed her arms. "I'm listening." and then Hal gave his proposal while Betty and Pixie sat there awkwardly.

As Pixie walked down the halls of Riverdale High she thought about the fact that she would be sitting in English next period with the worlds most boring teacher. Luckily for Pixie, she got pulled into an unused classroom. "Rember what happened last time you pulled me into a room?" reminded Pixie and Sweet Pea answered, "But here I am with a healed lip and an uninjured face." Stepping a little closer to Pixie he wrapped his arms around her waist. They slowly kissed but were interrupted when Fangs, Toni, and a few other Serpents walked in. Pixie blushed and she buried her face into Sweet Pea's neck. The Serpents took plenty of joy in making fun of the two while Fangs was very disgusted at the sight.

Jughead showed up at the Cooper house with a pile of papers. "So I have figured out Hiram's methodology. He acquires devalued land at a deep, some may say criminal discount. The Twilight drive in, the Sunnyside Trailer Park, Southside High, and now Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe." said Jughead and Betty responded, "Hiram brought Pop's." It was a sad truth but Pixie knew thanks to whispers at work. "Yeah and while most people didn't care about Hiram's other acquisitions probably because they were on the Southside." scowled Jughead and Betty continued "Pop's is the heart of Riverdale." The two were so close they easily finished each other's sentences. "Right. People will care about this one." said Jughead and Alice asked, "So, when are you talking to Pop's?" 

Betty and Pixie arrived home from school and when they walked through the door they came across Polly Cooper. "Polly what are you doing home again?" asked Betty and Alice answered, "She just walked through the door with these perfect babies." Polly and Betty hugged while Pixie awkwardly stood to the side. "I thought it would be nice to surprise Mom. And I was surprised to meet our brother," whispered Polly clearly quite shocked. "You have to hold one." said Alice and Betty answered, "I would love to." She made a clear B-line for the baby Chic was holding. "Hey, where is Dad by the way. Are we all going to be going to the will reading together?" asked Polly and it was obvious to everyone that Alice had no idea. "What you mean Dad hasn't told you?" Polly then had to explain what was happening with Clifford Blossom's will.

Pixie wasn't entirely sure as to why she was there but she was sat in the front row of the will reading. "I Clifford Cochrane Blossom, being of sound mind and body do here inscribe the terms of my last will and testament. Firstly, ownership of Thistle house will stay with our beloved matriarch, Roseanne Blossom. To my wife and partner Penelope, I leave ownership of our greatest treasure, Thornhill, the exquisite mansion she made a home." said the Will Reader then Cheryl whispered to Penelope. "The charred husk of an empty house. That sounds about right, Mother." 

"Now the reason I contacted you and you all traveled to be here. Any and all remaining assets of my remaining fortune will be divided in half. The first half will be distributed equally to anyone in Riverdale who can prove with medical authentication that even one drop of Blossom blood flows through their veins." continued the Will Reader but Alice Cooper stormed into the room. "I knew it." shouted Alice and Hal asked, "Alice what the are you doing here?" Betty and Polly looked mortified but Pixie sat there not fazed. "Accusing you publicly. You only wanted a divorce so that you could cheat me out of your big fancy Blossom payday."

"It's not just my payday. The girls share Blossom blood too." retorted Hal but Alice just replied "My lawyer is gonna rip you apart. Isn't that right Attorney McCoy. I will be taking half of whatever blood money you get from this inbred cesspool of a family. That's right I said inbred." declared Alice while Penelope asked, "Would you please just leave?" Penelope stood up now bringing her into this fight "Shut your face you half melted, 10cent trollop." shouted Alice and Toni giggled "Well this is riveting. I can't breathe." Alice was then taken away and things continued. "Now that the, uh, interloper has been escorted from the premises we can finish our business. As I was saying, the other half of my fortune will go to my true heirs, Jason and Cheryl." Finished the Will Reader and Cheryl took over from him "As the one true blossom heir I feel it is my sacred duty to say a few words. The Blossoms have been bathing in blood since Great Grandpappy Blossom killed his brother. The original sin of Riverdale. Well, I stand here before you to say: No more. No more Blood. No more madness. No more horror."