四, you?!

two hours had passed since the party started.

wendy and key were now at the center of the dance floor, having a embarrassed-to-watch dance battle since key challenged that he could whip and nae nae way better than wendy ever could.

june stood alone by the bar, guarding her friend's safety from afar while making small talks with the bright bartender named hoseok.

slowly, her world began to spin just a little faster as she immersed herself into the small amount of alcohol bit by bit that hoseok offered.

"look who's here! " someone shouted.

"amber!" june turned around in surprised at the hands that were placed on her shoulder.

amber was like a big sister to june, they met through wendy years ago and the three had clicked instantly. for some time, they used to all cramp inside wendy's tiny house every night when amber was only a trainee, arguing over which movie to watch.

but the quality time had long been forgotten ever since wendy followed amber's steps.

then the both of them made their debuts, soaring high in the industry.

"what are you doing here?" june giggled, the effect of the alcohol clearly showing.

"you think? you're the one having fun all by yourself- taeyong!" amber interrupted herself and waved for the lost-looking man.

taeyong jogged towards their direction; june's big dumb smile that plastered across her rose - colored face disappeared.

"have you seen johnny? i was just looking for him," he asked in his slightly worried voice.

"he'll find us. he's easy to target, won't loose him." amber patted the younger's back to reassure him.

"this is june by the way."

"oh yea we've met, hi." taeyong smiled.

"hey," june blushed, her hand made a very awkward wave.

---

the squad finally reunited and june was glad that wendy and key's dance battle had been put to an end, except she still failed to ignore suho's red velvet jamming session by the side.

they circled themselves by the bar, making hoseok a busy man.

the laughter and banter had return even more hilarious as ever now that amber was added to the jokester trio.

june had to confess that she was having a good time. loving the pain in her stomach she was having from laughing at key's stupid imitation of jackson's hosting. not to mention the delightful but slightly awkward conversation she exchanged with taeyong.

"i saw your broadcast last week!" amber suddenly mentioned.

"oh i happened to see that as well, good job!" taeyong added.

wendy cracked up, "that was her worst nightmare, you know this dude completely ruined-

"amber, taeyong! i've finally found you guys!"

"aye johnny!" the group cheered at the appearance of the tall and familiar man.

perhaps he was way too familiar for june's liking, and all welcomed him except june, who had her jaw dropped right to the ground.

until he noticed her too.

"YoU?!"

hi~ sorry I'm stretching out the party scene over so many chapters, i honestly don't like that but I also don't want to be inactive hahaaha.

comment if you prefer short chapters like this or nah.

Wei xx