十三, nctzen

"wow", june glued her eyes onto the laptop screen.

it was a late afternoon, the two had came home from their tasks and bumped into each other at the staircases. the box of fried chicken in johnny's hands had june drooling, little did she know that he purposely bought double the amount, planning to invite her to eat together.

he smiled when she opened her apartment door for him instantly, demanding a piece of chicken.

"this is the 10th time we've been watching this music video." johnny gulped down his coke.

"i know, but like dang is this what sm has been planning."

she pressed reply again, not sick of the heavy trap bass and taeyong's powerful rapping.

"do you not like feel bad for me at all? watching this in front of me?" he joked.

"who's this dude?"

"Ten,"

"He's a little bit of an annoying bitch sometimes." johnny laughed, remembering about his retarded friend.

"you know what," june paused the video, "i think i've become a fan."

"it's taeyong right?"

"what?"

"i could tell at the party, you had your eyes all over him."

june made a funny expression, and aggressively grabbed the last drumstick and stuffed it in her face.

"hey i reserved that!"

"too bad johnny, too bad." she talked with her mouth full.

"but really, do you have a thing for taeyong?"

"johnny, why do you care?"

and she did it again, casually including his name in every sentence which only made the pieces of chicken inside johnny's stomach came back to life.

"because i -

his phone vibrated.

"you should get that."

he fish the phone out of his pocket, and clumsily fumbled it at the wave of vibration to which june laughed at.

"johnny!" a female voice passed through. like every other time, june instantly recognised wendy's voice.

they raised an eyebrow at each other, " you know what day it is tomorrow right?"

"shit" june cursed, how could she forget wendy's birthday?

"um no." johnny sternly replied.

"omg how dare you, i didn't buy you water every time after practice for nothing."

"it's her birthday" june silently mouthed the words. his eyes immediately enlarged at the news.

"oh shit" he mouthed. june nudged him with her elbow, gesturing at the bright voice that continued to speak from the phone.

"anyways, party tomorrow. 5pm. you know where."

johnny opened his mouth, "wait-"

"see you tomorrow, disappointment." she hung up.