十七, dreamers

june and johnny offered the rest the choc chips cookies they made last time. meanwhile, june had meet many more infamous and about to be famous people.

as doyoung brought out his handmade birthday cake, with sweet writings in icing and lit candles. johnny and june hid their cake at the very back of the counter in embarrassment.

once again, the mood maker key had returned, this time dragging in many others to be part of his silly reenactment of wendy's debut stage years ago. "training the newbies for variety shows" as he so called.

one guy named winwin june particularly noticed, all this time he stood awkwardly and quietly by the side. everyone seemed to have gotten into the habit of patting his head fondly and it was only when yuta and taeil teased him did he show any sort of annoyance. but when key fished out the bright blonde wig and forced it on the poor guy to dance happiness with him, his seriousness in making each silly move to perfection was adored by all.

---

after the cake has been demolished among the hungry group, the door suddenly busted open by a bunch of young looking boys.

"did we miss out on the cake?" a short blonde boy practically screamed out.

"chenle, you just had three burgers." another boy, who appeared taller than the rest closed the door gently behind the energetic group.

they ran and sat down next to the others. doyoung and taeyong in particular shuffled closer to them, handling them the slices of cake they saved earlier. some of the boys rested their tired heads on doyoung's shoulders, while the rest attacked taeyong with bear hugs.

"how was practice kiddos?" wendy asked, giggling at the family photo like sight.

"mark - hyung can't rap for life." said one with brown and curly hair, while stuffing cake in his face.

"be nice haechan." johnny warned.

"well you can't dance haechan." two other boys replied simultaneously.

haechan pointed at the two, enlarging his already bigs eyes at johnny. he sighed and opened his mouth again when taeyong cut him off.

"jaemin. renjun. eat your cake."