二十二, drive

"and go communicate yeah"

windows rolled down; the saltiness from the far way sea stung their pink chapped lips. johnny focused on the vast road before him, mouthing to the lyrics.

"like what's your music taste yeah"

this was june's second time in johnny's car. and she just loved how johnny's playlist was exactly like hers.

with one elbow prompted against the car door, she closed her eyes at the sun-rays that fell on her petite face.

"thanks johnny boy."

he hummed in reply, too immersed in dpr's track.

"no look at me," she turned to him from the passenger's seat. "actually - focus on the road but listen."

"yeah?" johnny side glanced.

"why?"

"you said you wanted to see the sea."

she smiled, "i didn't."

"you did you just don't know it."

june woke up that morning on her couch. cringing at her dirtied clothes that had been contaminated by the outside world all day that were still on her body. she sat up, about to ramble on quite complains of her own personal hygiene.

but she stopped when she noticed the large white jackets on her.

johnny.

June felt the fabric pinched between her two fingers. to her surprise, it was rougher than her own. nothing like what one would expect from an idol. well... soon to be idol. she had faith in him.

but she didn't mind one bit. to think that his jacket was the thing that kept her warm through the eerie night was already overfilling the space in her heart she held for him.

a/n:

been a while ay