⋆ two ⋆

"But really, Namjoon, you have to believe me! It's weird, I know, but it really happened. Do you think I should go to the doctor or something?"

Namjoon sighed, looking conflicted but at the same time, looking like a scientist who's staring at his guinea pig. "Hyung, it's impossible for a huge tree to just suddenly appear and disappear."

Yoongi scowled, now frustrated. "Exactly! But it really happened, Namjoon. Trust me, you've got no idea how many times I slapped my face after the encounter just to check if I was just dreaming. And you know what I realized? It. Fucking. Hurts."

"Yes, I could see it clearly. Your left cheek looks so red. Jin said once that putting ice on-"

"Please, Joon, don't start there with Jin. I don't need you to start talking about him because then you would never stop."

Namjoon gave him a slightly hurt look. "I was just trying to help."

"I know, but once the name of Kim Seokjin escapes your mouth, you just never stop. It will then lead to another thing that he said, and then to 'oh-by-the-way-yesterday-we-went-to-this-café', to 'Jin-is-really-beautiful-how-can-I-get-so-lucky'. Joon, I love you dear friend, but I'm still trying to grasp my sanity here and you're not helping at all."

The younger boy scratched his head guiltily. "Sorry, hyung. But really, your story sounds so surreal. It couldn't have happened. Have you tried doing a research on it?"

Yoongi shrugged.

"Maybe you should. It could be that some other people are experiencing the same."

"Or maybe I'm just hallucinating and in need of sleep. I always lack sleep," Yoongi said sadly. Because really, that was just so sad.

The other boy, however, looked skeptic with no trace of empathy. "I know you're up during dawn doing your music, hyung, but otherwise, you sleep like a rock the whole day. How is it that you are lacking of sleep?"

"That is pure blasphemy," Yoongi accused, his eyes narrowed. How could his friend say those traitorous words?

"Whatever, hyung," Namjoon said, unaffected by his best friend's glare. "So what does this leprechaun look like?"

Yoongi scrunched up his nose, trying to remember the odd encounter. "He wore all green, with so many glitters it almost blinded me. He has this really pissing smile that's brighter than the damn sun."

"And he said that Park Jimin is your soulmate?" Namjoon asked, one eyebrow raised in question.

The older boy nodded and scowled in disgust. "Ugh, yes. That part was especially horrifying."

Yoongi thought that Namjoon was trying to understand him, but then, he saw the hidden smirk behind the serious face. The little shit.

"So, does that mean you're hallucinating about Park Jimin, then?"

"Fuck you."

Namjoon laughed. "Well, you do nothing but complain about him all day. That wouldn't be surprising if you start seeing things connected to Park Jimin. I almost thought before that you secretly have a crush on-"

"WHOA STOP RIGHT THERE, YOUNG FELLOW," Yoongi bellowed. "You are just about to end our friendship if you choose to continue that sentence. I'm warning you."

"Maybe if you'll stop observing him just once, you'll not be hallucinating about him anymore," Namjoon said simply, tilting his head at Yoongi as if he'd made sense.

Because he was not making sense.

Yoongi was not observing Jimin at all.

The boy was just too impossible to ignore. He's too annoying.