⋆ eleven ⋆

A week after, Yoongi was once again on the doorstep of Jimin's apartment.

He almost, almost, did not come. The only reason he was here was that the younger boy was sick and in need of help for his project yet again. He could just imagine how Jimin looked with his cute eyes drooping and face flushed from being ill for two days now. His mind wouldn't put him to rest if he would not come, even to just check on the boy.

Yoongi was actually quite annoyed, which was the reason why he did not want to come in the first place.

He didn't really have any idea why he was annoyed. It just started the other day when Jimin was still not sick and still fit to attend classes. Yoongi passed by the gym area on his way to the restroom when he saw Park Jimin, talking and laughing with another guy who had his arms around the boy.

For some unknown reason, Yoongi felt his eyes twitch and his lips frown. He guessed that he was just disappointed that Jimin had again went back to his business of victimizing poor unknowing students. He had honestly thought it had somehow stopped ever since their group of friends had combined and Jimin was getting advises from Jin and Namjoon.

Yoongi pushed the thought at the back of his mind as he rang the doorbell.

He reassured himself by looking at the bright side and thinking that at least now Jimin would not bother him anymore.

That thought somehow made him even more annoyed.

"My hyung!!!" Jungkook greeted cheerfully when he opened the door. Yoongi had the urge to scowl, and so he scowled. The boy had now grown comfortable around Yoongi, too comfortable.

Jungkook slung his arm around Yoongi the moment he entered the apartment. He sighed. What's with brothers-in-law and their obsession on getting besties with their boyfriend's brother?

"Jimin-hyung is waiting in his room," he informed him, voice cheerful. His bunny tooth peeked out when he smiled at him. "Do you want me to make you some coffee? Juice? I can also cook! I can make you spaghetti, carbonara, cake, stuffed turkey, anything you like! I can also strangle a whole pig and make-"

"Uhm, I think I'm fine with coffee..."

"Just coffee? Nothing else?"

"Yeah. I already ate," Yoongi said, although he did notice the small disappointment in the younger's eyes. He probably looked forward showing off his skills. "But I'm really glad to know that Tae's boyfriend can cook well. That kid is a kitchen black hole and would die in starvation. Well, he could try cooking, but he'd still end up dying for poisoning himself."

Jungkook laughed at this, the disappointment now gone.

"So please do take care of that kid," Yoongi added. He was feeling generous these days.

The smile that the boy flashed was more than enough to make Yoongi feel like an angel. Jungkook was not bad at all, only too active and cheerful, but he definitely passed Yoongi's standards.

Moments later, with two cups of coffee in hand, Yoongi entered Jimin's room.

Jimin was rolling around his bed like a lazy pig, and when Yoongi entered, he rolled to his side facing Yoongi and smiled at him brightly. His hair was ruffled and his eyes were slanted into two adorable crescent moons. Okay, so was Jimin planning to kill Yoongi with his cuteness?

"Yah, lazy ass," Yoongi called as he placed the two cups on Jimin's desk and went to sit on his bed, beside his lying form.

"Hyung~" Jimin purred as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist and buried his face unto his hips.