⋆ six ⋆

Yoongi stood for about five seconds outside the door of Jimin's apartment after he rang the doorbell. In those five seconds, Yoongi was thinking of turning around and walking back, but then Jimin was too fast and the door was open before Yoongi realized it.

The younger boy smiled widely. "Hyung! You came!" he exclaimed as he jumped unto Yoongi, trapping him in a tight hug.

"Yah, whatever," Yoongi said, trying to peel Jimin off him.

When Jimin finally detached himself from Yoongi, it was just then that Yoongi was able to properly see what he younger boy was wearing.

And said younger boy was wearing a loose sweater that hung to his shoulders, exposing a generous amount of his collarbones and creating sweater paws. He was also wearing cycling shorts that hugged his thighs in a way that accentuated its thickness and form.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow as he looked at him from head to toe.

Jimin, to his credit, visibly flushed. "What are you looking at, hyung? Come on!"

The boy all but dragged Yoongi into the house, his hand clasping Yoongi's. They feel rather warm, and...small. Cute. The hands though, not Jimin. Only the hands were cute.

The older boy took off his shoes and once again allowed Jimin to drag him to his room where they agreed to make their project. In no way would Yoongi let Jimin know where he lived. It was enough that the younger was everywhere whenever he's in the university.

The moment Yoongi entered Jimin's room, he was immediately bombarded by sky blue. The walls were painted with a nice shade of light blue and the other furniture and stuff were of different shades of blue as well. Some darker and some lighter.

It was obvious what the favorite color of this boy was.

Yoongi blinked at the single chair that was facing Jimin's desk.

"Come sit here, hyung," Jimin said, gesturing to the chair.

"How about you? Where will you sit?"

Jimin just shrugged, his eyesmile almost blinding Yoongi.

The older boy placed his bag beside the desk and proceeded to sat on the chair, missing the glint of smirk on Jimin's lips.

"We're going to do this project together," Yoongi started, "so you'll have to sit near me-"

And then the next thing Yoongi knew, Jimin was already seated on his lap, both arms curled around Yoongi's neck as he comfortably settled himself.

"W-What the-"

Jimin smiled down at him, his plump lips stretched upward. It looked ten times cuter up close like this.

But it's not like Yoongi cared.

"Park Jimin. What. The. Fuck. Is. This?"

The younger boy only shrugged. "There's no other chair, so I'll just sit on your lap, hyung."

"Fuck no. Sit on your bed for all I care but you're butt will not be sitting on my precious lap."

"But hyung," Jimin whined, his previously smiling lips turning into a frown. "You said we needed to sit close to each other. Also, the desk is far from my bed."

This kid. Ugh, Yoongi was gonna have a heart attack. Park Jimin would really be the death of him.

"No. We'll do it on the floor then. I don't care if we'll be squatting," he said firmly, attempting to push away the cute boy on his lap.

Jimin hugged him more tightly and buried his face to the crook of Yoongi's neck. "No, hyung," Jimin insisted, voice muffled by Yoongi's skin.

The older boy closed his eyes in frustration. This was so fucked up.