How You Met

(This chapter is connected in one story line but the others will include small differences that create alternate universes because I for some reason thought it would be a good idea to write this like an episode of Black Mirror before I realized how much research it takes to get the timeline down.) 

Ian: You met Ian when you were 15 in high school where you had theatre together. As a warm up, your teacher decided to make you all play Honey Give Me a Smile and Ian made it his personal mission to make you laugh while you were in the hot seat. He walked to one side of the room, did a cartwheel (or at least tried to) which resulting in him falling and trying to do a somersault to cover it up ending on one knee as his shouted at the top of his lungs "Bee Vomit, please for the love of god give me a smile". Resulting in you falling onto the floor laughing so hard you could swear that you had gotten abs. Needless to say he quickly became one of you best friends.

Anthony: You met Anthony at lunch while looking for Ian. He introduced the two of you and you couldn't help but find him handsome. He was slightly awkward but let's face it, you all were it was high school. He may or may not have stepped into a mop bucket while standing to introduce himself to you. 

Shayne: You met Shayne when you were 18 auditioning for So Random! The two of you did an aside from their sketch about a Fairy Godfather in which you were Cindy, a New Jersey Cinderella, and Shayne was you fairy godfather. It wasn't too far off of your sense of humor so you gave it a shot and both of you wound up getting casted. 

Courtney: You met Courtney when you were auditioning to be a part of Smosh. Well, technically, you both were. You were waiting to be called into your audition and started talking about your previous projects. You found out that she was a Viner and you told her about your time on So Random! with Shayne and Damien. Shayne actually turned out to be her audition partner. Small world. 

Noah: You met Noah when Ian took you on a tour of the office after you were hired. You two were catching up and you've been known for being a bit of a clutz. You were talking about your years apart and so deep in conversation that you wound up bumping into Noah knocking the small boy to the floor. However, when he fell, his legs kicked out and tripped you causing you to fall on top of him. Ian's response was to pull out his phone and snap a picture for Instagram captioning it "Missed this moron, everyone welcome back (Y/N)!" it was from this moment that people began to ship you two. "Hi," was all Noah could get out between laughs while you quickly got up and helped him up apologizing profusely. 

Olivia: You met Olivia in a Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover with Anthony and Courtney. The guys had decided to make your first video a Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover since you had been in their videos before you left for So Random but you had been working behind the scenes since you came back. You saw her around the office but never really had a conversation as you both were awkward. However, you quickly regretted this as you loved her awkward and somewhat morbid humor from the moment that you truly met her. 

Keith: You met Keith in Mother's Day Rule, although you had no lines and very limited interaction with him, you made it a personal goal to make him crack. You spent the video gyrating and thrusting your hips as much as possible with a blank stare painted on your face the entire time. Though you succeeded, you were quickly scolded by Joe Beretta.  

*

Joven: You met Joven in an elevator on the same tour in which you met Noah. You made small talk for the entire elevator ride and despite it being very cut and dry you hoped to see him again. He seemed cool.

Mari: You met Mari when you were helping film a Game Bang. They were playing Just Dance and after a particularly enthusiastic round she asked you for water as you were somewhat of a P.A. for the cast for the time being. 

Sohinki: You met Matt during Smosh Summer Games shortly after you joined. You and Shayne (small world) were going to be refs for the duration of the games and you, Shayne, Matt, David, and Wes were all in the same car on the way there. 

Lasercorn: You met David during Smosh Summer Games shortly after you joined. You and Shayne (small world) were going to be refs for the duration of the games and you, Shayne, Matt, David, and Wes were all in the same car on the way there. However, while Matt made innocent small talk, David tried to convince you to "help out" whatever team he wound up on. 

Wes: You met Wes when you were tasked with editing a Board AF that he had been in. He knew the editor's life well and wanted to help you in any way that he could. Even though it was a highly mundane task for you by this point, he still insisted on providing snacks and sweets for you while you were working along with his company.

Flitz: You met Amra at a dance competition that he was performing in. You were only working at Smosh for a few hours but Anthony invited you to go with him to see him perform with a few others from Smosh. You didn't really talk to anyone new during the show since you were sitting between Anthony and Courtney who you met at auditions and they all had to go home after the show but the five of you (Flitz, Courtney, Ian, Anthony, and yourself) went out to dinner where you stuffed your faces and got plastered to celebrated his victory. 

Boze: You met Ericka on her first day, you were the previous newbie and although you weren't really new since you grew up with Ian and Anthony, you knew the stress she was under. You stayed up the entire night prior with Ian baking a cake pop bouquet and writing a welcome letter that everyone signed that morning. You were waiting for her in the lobby with Ian filming from a hiding place on his phone to the left of you. You were exhausted and sill had a little bit of cake batter behind your ear and frosting in your hair as well as your back aching from sleeping in your kitchen but after seeing her smile you knew it was worth it. 

Damien: You met Damien when you were 18 on the set of So Random! You had time between scenes so you were looking for your audition partner Shayne who was the only other cast member that you knew. You saw him with a quite attractive other man who you assumed (and hoped) was another actor making faces and doing an impression of Nick Cage as his friend struggled not to laugh. Right as you walked by Shayne began flirting with you in his Nick Cage voice complimenting your face quite "creatively" and the other man spit water that he was apparently holding in his mouth all over you as you burst into laughter. He then tried desperately to dry you off despite him not having a towel but also trying not to place his hands in dangerous territory resulting in a lot of apologizing and tears of laughter from you.