Someone Insults You

(trigger warning probably)

Ian: You were in your high school cafeteria looking for your friends Ian and Anthony. You hadn't eaten dinner because you fell asleep doing homework the night prior so you had gone out to the McDonald's down the street for lunch because it was actually someone edible (compared to your cafeteria's food) and you were hungry. You finally caught a glimpse of your friends as they waved to get your attention. That was when one of your peers smacked the bag out of your hand. 

"Are you sure you really want that fat ass?" The bully asked laughing while you picked up your lunch. 

"Get away from her!" You heard your best friend Ian shout running towards you. 

"Ian, it's fine." You rolled your eyes and grabbed his wrist trying to pull him away while your bully flipped you both off and walked away.

"You shouldn't let people treat you like that." He muttered as he reluctantly let you pull him back to your table. 

"It's not that big of a deal, besides it's not our fault that his  mommy never hugged him." 

"Whatever, I totally could have kicked his ass though." He challenged stealing a fry. 

"He was twice your size he would have eaten you." Anthony finally piped in also stealing some food as you swatted their hands away. You loved your little dorky trio. 

Anthony: You were with your boyfriend of five years were taking a stroll since you had just gotten over a cold and needed to be out of the house. As the two of you passed by a crowded little coffee shop and decided to stop in since it was the middle of winter and relatively cold outside. You decided to stay outside since it was too crowded for you to be comfortable. That was when three girls from back in high school passed you and stopped clearly confused and disgusted. "Wait, is that you (y/n) from high school?" 

You winced, recognizing the cruel voice but decided to give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe they had grown up. "Allison is that you?" you said with false excitement. 

"You haven't killed yourself yet?" Allison asked leaning in as if it was a delicate secret. 

"What did you just say?" You heard a familiar voice ask coldly and honestly scarily. 

"Oh. my. god. Anthony Padilla? You haven't left this troll yet?" The little one on the right piped in clearly trying to flirt with him by insulting you because that's how flirting works you thought rolling your eyes. 

He ignored her while staring directly at Allison. If looks could kill, you would be coming up with an excuse for why you couldn't make it to a certain someone's funeral. He was scaring you with every passing silent second so you grabbed his wrist and began to walk away, or tried to. He stood firm as if his feet were planted into the cement.

"We graduated three years ago and you're still the stereotypical cheerleader bitch that you've always been. When are you going to learn that tearing people down doesn't boost you up. (Y/n) is a talented, beautiful, mature, gift to everyone who meets her and she has thousands of fans if not, millions who agree with me. While you're riding your high school glory days and quickly becoming more and more pathetic as you become more and more irrelevant, she's making a name for herself and using it to donate to countless charities. Charity, that would suit you for your next gig at Girls Girls Girls." You could see her smug features fall as tears brimmed in your eyes. He really thought all of this about you? As he finished, you kissed him and when you broke apart, they had disappeared. 

"I love you."

"I love you too. Don't listen to them, they're just jealous." He whispered in reply softly kissing your nose again before handing you your coffee that you had completely forgotten about.