Moving In

Ian: After his Youtube Red movie Ghostmates, you came home from a late shoot one day and he had that stupid bacon tie with your favorite dessert and a framed picture of the two of you photoshopped over a Fresno sign. As soon as he stood up, your hand flew over your mouth.
"Yes!"
"But, I didn't even..." He began pulling out the ring box.
"I've seen your movie, and yes. Yes, I will move in with you!" You exclaim kissing him as he opens the box and produces a light blue key, except this one, was fit to his door.

Anthony: One Sunday, you were spending the evening at your boyfriends before you went back home for the week. Being cuddled up into his side watching Netflix was your own personal heaven and you never wanted to leave.
"I wish you didn't have to go," You heard Anthony mumble against your hair, kissing the top of your head.
"You read my mind," you giggled playing with his hand that was holding yours, "but I need to go home sometime."
It was quiet for a moment.
"What if you were home?" He asked quietly looking into your deep (e/c) eyes.
"What do you mean?" You turned to him.
"Move in with me." It was spoken like a statement but held the air of a question. You didn't even know how to begin to respond with words so instead, you turned and kissed him with all the love that enveloped you.

Shayne: You were shopping for a new couch for Shayne's apartment and you had noticed that he was acting strange. He kept asking if you liked the furniture at everything you looked at. Typically, he would have found what he wanted online and gone in, purchase it, and then the two of you would go to lunch.
"Why does it matter if I like this color better than the last one? It's your couch." You were slightly annoyed at this point and your words came with a sharp laugh.
"Well," he put his hand behind his neck in that Shayne-way he does, "I was hoping that you would be over more. Like, a lot more..."
"Shayne you're my boyfriend I'm over all the time." You laugh confused.
"No, like 24/7. Literally. Move in with me (y/n)?" You were shellshocked instead of answering verbally you simply tackled him and he picked you up. You kissed him and separating with a smile.
"If you couldn't tell that's a yes...roomie," you giggled as he set you down before you leaned forward to whisper in his ear, "but I like the other one better." He laughed as you grabbed his wrist and directed him back to the "better" couch.

Courtney: You had just gotten news that your father was sick and could pass away if not properly cared for, which- being the stubborn man he was- he was refusing. You couldn't remember when you started crying into your girlfriends shoulder and you couldn't imagine stopping. It had at least been a couple hours of silence (save your muffled sobs) before Courtney spoke up.
"I don't think you should go home," she whispered softly into your ear.
"Yeah, I'm probably not in the best state to drive right now," you sniffled.
"No, I don't think you should go back to your apartment, like, ever. Well, except to get your stuff."
"Courtney Ruth Miller is this seriously how you're asking me to move in?" You asked softly through your tears trying to mock annoyance.
"Well, just you going through this makes me realize how much I want to take care of you all the time. Famine and feast. Thick and thin." She was smiling softly and rubbing her thumb across your cheek now.
"It sounds like you're proposing," you laugh.
"That'll come soon enough."

Noah: You back hit the door and Noah scrambled to open it taking a hand off of your waist to do so but never disconnecting your lips from his. You laughed against his lips as he struggled for a moment before finally getting the door to open and smiling triumphantly. As you fell onto the bed you noticed the chair in your peripherals. The chair that Noah Grossman was infamous for leaving clean clothes stacked upon instead of putting them away. You sighed as you separated and slipped out from underneath him to put the clothes in their proper drawers. You had helped your single mother raise four kids so this was something build into you that could not be ignored.
"Really babe? Now?" Noah groaned mumbling something about blue balls.
"Well, if you put your clothes away instead of stacking them on this chair then maybe we could he having some fun right now." You teased. He laughed and rolled his eyes flopping back onto the bed.
"What would I do without you?"
You pretended to think before answering, "crash and burn."
"Well then I guess you'll just have to stay here to make sure that won't happen." Your eyebrows furrowed and you slowly turned to see Noah holding a copy of his key with your name on it.
"Really?" He nodded. "Of course I'll move in with you!" You exclaimed climbing back onto the bed and kissing him. The kiss deepened and soon you were straddling your boyfriend as he smiled against your lips.
"Shall we return to our previous activities?" He sat up, raising an eyebrow.
"Shut up," you rolled your eyes pushing him back down and continuing your "fun".